BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Tiah A.
youngsville
This combination is a match made in heaven. The size of these is perfect to give these a try without breaking the bank.
andrea t.
florida
Purchased at: Sephora
I haven't tried these as yet, but I love drunk elephant's skin care line, I expect great results from this trial sizes
Erin C.
Such a good deal. I absolutely love this little set. Perfect for traveling or a backup in your purse. Worth the money
Phaedra M.
Summerville
Excellent little trial size of Drunk Elephant. The C firma is a game changer for skin, making it smoother and glowy.
Heather H.
Murfreesboro, TN
These two products are great! My skin is feeling so gooey and soft. I look forward to purchasing the full size items.
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
I love this! I bought the trial version to tested out and now that it’s finished I’m definitely buying the full-size
Kaitlyn T.
I love the way this product goes on and the lasting feel it gives to my face. It's great and will continue using it!
Jody H.
This product made me glow from within! My skin felt so soft and left a dewy glow after use. It's a wonderful value!
Sabrina E.
This is a wonderful way to test out the products. I love how small they are and you get a good amount of product .
Joni T.
Honolulu
Works fine. Applied and performed as described but I honestly cannot get past the price tag of the full size items.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

Sephora