BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jean W.
Bluffton, SC
This is the perfect intro to Drunk Elephant. I've had my set for about two months and after using them almost every other day, I still feel like I have a lot of product left. I just recently (like 3 days ago) ran out of the Vitamin C since I used that the most.
30somethingskin S.
Love both these products soooo much! I l really like that they can be mixed. This set is fairly inexpensive, so if you haven't tried Drunk Elephant yet because you are not ready to commit to the price, grab this set. A little goes a long way if used properly.
Dana S.
I have enjoyed all Drunk Elephant products. The C-Firma serum seems to brighten and even my skin. I noticed results within two days of using this product.
Linda Y.
Great price for something small. The only con i have is  how small they were. you get what you pay for. The hydration gel i don't really care for, but the c-firma day serum works great.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
I love good skincare and was interested in the Drunk Elephant brand, but I am on a budget. I tried this small set from Sephora as it was affordable and allowed me to try out some of their products. The packaging is lovely - I like that it comes with a pump which is very hygenic. The different products have different colour caps as well to make it easy to identify what you are looking for. This brand's products are pricey. I will say that I like the C-Firma and B-Hydra hydration gel, but I don't love them enough to shell out the cash for the full size. They are lovely products, and make my skin feel moisturized and soft, but haven't given me any dramatic noticeable changes in my skin. I do like putting the B-Hydra gel directly on my lips if they are dry, and it works really well. I would definitely try the other small duo like this which includes a glycolic acid! I may purchase it next.
Amanda C.
Cambridge, ON
I got these a couple months ago. I used it twice and they were great I loved the way it made my skin feel ... I put them away for about a month and came back to it and they had both gone bad somehow. That quick. They both looked like red ketchup. I was so disappointed they aren’t cheap.. I’m thinking I got a bad set
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
It’s great to dry, I do not like the hydrating gel, it’s not moisturizing enough for me at all for my combo skin, even in the summer. The c ferma is ok, just seems to go bad quickly, I haven’t seen the transformation yet, I guess I’m on the fence.
Georgia T.
Easthouses Place , Dalkeith
Bought this off Sephora last year at Christmas and I wish the tubes were bigger! This was my first time using products from Drunk Elephant as being from the UK it’s hard to get Drunk Elephant. I really liked the C Firma Day serum, it made my skin look really bright and awake. It’s a good way to try Drunk Elephant products as it’s affordable compared to buying the full size ones. I’ll definitely try some of their other products as this set was really good!
Amany I.
These products are SO good and I can't afford them full size :'( At least, with this kit you can give them a try. DO MAKE SURE to use the vitamin C when you get it because I left mine stored and went to use it like 4 months later and it had already oxidized into a dark orange color that will do more harm than good to the skin. IT SHOULD look like a light beige color when you use it.

Keep in mind that Vit C is really unstable but this is one of the most stable formulas/packaging out in the market.
Taylor S.
Richmond Hill, ON
I rate this kit 3 stars because I love the cream, but I am not a huge fan of the day serum. The cream, which is more of a gel formula, is very hydrating on the skin. No smell or artificial colors.
But thw day serum is a little sticky on my skin and doesn't really absorb, leaving me blowdrying my face just to get my makeup done.
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?