BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Zulma S.
La Habra, CA
While it can be pricey, this makes your skin baby soft. Definitely recommend. Most of their products are packaged with fun colors.
Adriana A.
Nice, CA
Love it. Cute packaging. Pricey but very worth it. Lightweight easy to apply and use. Would buy again and recommend. Great brand.
Christina R.
Forest Hills, NY
Absolutely love the vitamin C serum. Was able to find it at Sephora. Actually apply it in the morning before my makeup routine.
Reyna C.
New Braunfels, TX
I was really indecisive if I should purchase this because of the price...but I ended up loving it! It's so fresh on the skin!
Maggie O.
Love both of these products. DE has become one of my fav brands. Works good for sun damage and oily skin for sheer moisture.
Melanie G.
This product has helped my skin feel smoother and softer. My pores also look smaller. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Alissa M.
Drunk elephant is an excellent brand! This is just another great product from them! It leaves you feeling very energetic.
Shelby T.
Kokomo
I have never heard of this brand, so I'm very intrigued and would love to try it out! Looks so neat and I love elephants
Mickey M.
Tullahoma, TN
Borrowed this product from my sister and it made my skin feel so fresh and it was the perfect start to my daily routine!
Tiah A.
youngsville
This combination is a match made in heaven. The size of these is perfect to give these a try without breaking the bank.
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

back