BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin C.
Such a good deal. I absolutely love this little set. Perfect for traveling or a backup in your purse. Worth the money
Jody H.
This product made me glow from within! My skin felt so soft and left a dewy glow after use. It's a wonderful value!
Sabrina E.
This is a wonderful way to test out the products. I love how small they are and you get a good amount of product .
Meg B.
Louisville, KY
I just started using these products and have really enjoyed the hem. They help make my face brighter and softer.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Smells great and feels great going on, but parts feel really dry after applying if i dont immediately moisturize
Katie M.
Wonderful line of products. Leaves my skin glowing and so soft! Totally recommend this product to anyone!
Jenn H.
Norfolk, VA
This is the BEST for hydration. Super affordable at sephora as a sample box. A little bit goes a long way
Alexia M.
Humble, TX
I love the c firma but the blue one is probably good for very oily skin as it isn’t very moisturizing.
Alaina H.
Livingston, TN
This does nothing for me. Leaves my skin feeling dry and tight. The night bright duo is awesome though!
Emily O.
Great morning to go burst of moisture for your skin, gentle and effective! Well worth the money spent
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?