BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Reyna C.
New Braunfels, TX
I was really indecisive if I should purchase this because of the price...but I ended up loving it! It's so fresh on the skin!
Melanie G.
This product has helped my skin feel smoother and softer. My pores also look smaller. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Maggie O.
Love both of these products. DE has become one of my fav brands. Works good for sun damage and oily skin for sheer moisture.
Mickey M.
Tullahoma, TN
Borrowed this product from my sister and it made my skin feel so fresh and it was the perfect start to my daily routine!
Shelby T.
Kokomo
I have never heard of this brand, so I'm very intrigued and would love to try it out! Looks so neat and I love elephants
Alissa M.
Drunk elephant is an excellent brand! This is just another great product from them! It leaves you feeling very energetic.
Tiah A.
youngsville
This combination is a match made in heaven. The size of these is perfect to give these a try without breaking the bank.
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
I love this! I bought the trial version to tested out and now that it’s finished I’m definitely buying the full-size
Erin C.
Such a good deal. I absolutely love this little set. Perfect for traveling or a backup in your purse. Worth the money
Kaitlyn T.
I love the way this product goes on and the lasting feel it gives to my face. It's great and will continue using it!
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?