BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
hannah b.
These products work so well with each other. They are a great price and reap good results too! Worth the purchase at such a good price!
Liliana L.
Rialto, CA
I got this product as mini gift set and I have noticed a difference in my skin tone looks more even radiant and feels very hydrated.
Tekeisha M.
Canton, MA
This was literally a waste of money!! It was not hydrating at all. It made my face feel dry and the texture was weird. Returning it!
sarah d.
Dallas
this product made my face super greasy and i would recommend more for someone who is mich older as the brightening serum did nothing.
Zulma S.
La Habra, CA
While it can be pricey, this makes your skin baby soft. Definitely recommend. Most of their products are packaged with fun colors.
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I enjoyed both of these products. I like getting the mini of the c serum because the large bottle expires before I can use it all.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Love love love this stuff! Makes my skin look so glowy and dewy! It is kind of pricy but very worth it!! Will definitely buy again!
Brittany S.
Taylorsville, KY
Loveeereeeer this stuff for my face! Keeps me looking great even on days im super tired! Drunk elephant is a great skin care brand!
Adriana A.
Nice, CA
Love it. Cute packaging. Pricey but very worth it. Lightweight easy to apply and use. Would buy again and recommend. Great brand.
Xtina V.
Absolutely love the vitamin C serum. Was able to find it at Sephora. Actually apply it in the morning before my makeup routine.
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?