BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Drunk Elephant dayglow™ look sooo cute I just want one so bad the packaging is super nice quality and looks like it would help me glow like the sun
member-03716
It's a great product but the price is not what I need. Once I run out, I don't think I'll buy it again. Hopefully I can find a similar more inexpensive one.
Alessia C.
Mountain Top, PA
Fav current go to products!! I am in such a fan of this brand especially the serum. Really brightens and prepares my skin for the rest of my skincare routine
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Such a great little sampler! Lasted me months and really gave me a feel for each serum. I used these every night and ended up buying the full size versions!
Dana S.
I have enjoyed all Drunk Elephant products. The C-Firma serum seems to brighten and even my skin. I noticed results within two days of using this product.
Stephanie J.
Livingston
Love the size of these products compared to price. I was able to try them and see what I liked before committing to the full sized and full priced product.
Veronica M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I really like these 2 products together. They give my skin a awake look. My skin feels and looks great and moisturized. It expensive but work every penny.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I bought this duo to test out the products before committing and spending a ton on the full sized products. I’ve already noticed a difference in my skin
Grace Y.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
Drunk elephant is just as good as they all say. Using this every day makes my skin feel "chok-chok" and I feel less paranoid about sun damage. Recommend!
sarah p.
The orange one smells awful but it has really brightened up my face. The blue one has hydrated my face so well it has gone from dry and crust to ouly. p
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

back