BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
OBSESSED!!! My skin has never looked better. My face is plump, hydrated, and smooth. Definitely will be purchasing the full sizes of both these products.
Courtney L.
Dallas , Ga
Love the moisturizer and the c firma. I have looked for a less expensive vitamin c serum and I always come back to this. I can’t find anything as good.
Meghan W.
Mckinney, TX
Love this combo. The sizes were smaller than I was expecting but it’s a good way to try these DE products before committing to the full size (pricey)
Olivia H.
I bought both the night and day duos from sephora. Needless to say, I purchased full sizes in all 4 if the products! My skin has never looked better!
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
This is one of the best serums I've ever tried . Leaves my skin perfect for makeup application and it's definitely worth the cash u drop on it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anna K.
Auburn, AL
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼amazing!! Feels fantastic and is so addicting. A must need product!! Bought online and definitely lived up to the hype! Love love love
Katie S.
Knoxville
The vitamin c serum makes my face look glowy and hydrated. Not impressed with the moisturizer not hydrating at all on my skin. Very lightweight.
Camille S.
Pittsburgh
Love both products in this set and can't wait to repurchase! Drunk Elephant is pricey but absolutely effective. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Katia A.
Pacific Plsds, CA
LOVE these products --- highly recommend. I love mixing these two and layering them under my sunscreen in the morning for an anti-oxidant boost.
Racheal L.
Columbus
This was my first product from this brand. I tried it because I've heard many great things about this product. Its really nice! I do recommend!
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?