BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
Such a great little sampler! Lasted me months and really gave me a feel for each serum. I used these every night and ended up buying the full size versions!
member-03716
It's a great product but the price is not what I need. Once I run out, I don't think I'll buy it again. Hopefully I can find a similar more inexpensive one.
Alessia C.
Mountain Top, PA
Fav current go to products!! I am in such a fan of this brand especially the serum. Really brightens and prepares my skin for the rest of my skincare routine
Stephanie J.
Livingston
Love the size of these products compared to price. I was able to try them and see what I liked before committing to the full sized and full priced product.
Veronica M.
I really like these 2 products together. They give my skin a awake look. My skin feels and looks great and moisturized. It expensive but work every penny.
Corine D.
Waianae, HI
Love all products from drunk elephant
I did buy full size bottles of these more then meet my expectations price is so worth it will be repurchasing again
Grace Y.
Cambridge, MA
Drunk elephant is just as good as they all say. Using this every day makes my skin feel "chok-chok" and I feel less paranoid about sun damage. Recommend!
sarah p.
The orange one smells awful but it has really brightened up my face. The blue one has hydrated my face so well it has gone from dry and crust to ouly. p
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I bought this duo to test out the products before committing and spending a ton on the full sized products. I’ve already noticed a difference in my skin
Kate M.
La Crosse, WI
This was a great way to try out two amazing products. I absolutely love the C firma day serum. The hydrating Gel is nice but I don’t think it’s necessary
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?