BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bri B.
I use this set every morning. It gets my skin prepped and ready to wear makeup. I love the applicator on these! Amazing for travel because nothing spills/leaks! Little pricy but that's what you have to pay for good skin care! Definitely recommend
Natalie G.
Mesa, az
I LOVE this product because whenever I don't wear makeup and just use this product, my face is glowy, smooth looking and just perfect. I strongly recommend this product. And when I run out I will buy more.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
I will never live without this duo! I had these little sample sizes and got the full sizes because they are NECESSARY!! Together they brighten, hydrate, reduce wrinkles and protect my skin!
Tashawn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these products from Drunk Elephant. They C-Firma day serum sinks into my skin and gives it a glow that I love. The B-Hydra gel is very lightweight, but does the job of giving great hydration.
Jennifer T.
I feel like they are a bit pricey but these products are amazing. I would throw on the serum and the moisturizer and I would feel so glowy and my skin looked so healthy.
Natalie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it! I usually break out from Vitamin C serums. This one I just perfect its gentle! I have this small size when mine is done I'd definitely invest in the larger size which is a bit on the pricey side but can't expect anything less for a good product!Drunk Elephant dayglow™
Lauren M.
Nashville , TN
I had a reaction to the vitamin c serum. I have extremely sensitive/hormonal acne prone skin and was hoping that it would help fade some of the pigmentation left from breakouts but unfortunately it caused more breakouts.

I do like the b hydra. Very lightweight, absorbs quickly, instant hydration. It's not mind blowing for the price but it's good. Didn't cause any adverse reaction.
Hillary M.
I love the hydration gel for an everyday moisturizer and I have dry skin. A little goes a long way with it. The serum has an odd smell that does not go away for the whole day.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
I can't even describe how good my skin looked using these products. I was even being complimented by strangers.. it's really pricey though but you get what you pay for
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Drunk Elephant dayglow™ look sooo cute I just want one so bad the packaging is super nice quality and looks like it would help me glow like the sun
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?