BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Janeth L.
Great! I love the vitamin C serum the only cons is that it not absorbs fast. The hydrating gel is great for oily skin is super gentle. Super effective. I will purchase it again.
Paige S.
Bismarck
Great way to try these products! I like mixing a pump of each one for my face each morning. I will be repurchasing this set or the full sizes of both when I run out.
Faith S.
Cute packaging, both products are great! Vitamin C helped with my acne scars and the hydration gel felt fantastic so gentle! Good price and size to try out! Will be purchasing full size!
Anai D.
these serums are seriously worth your money. they get rid of any texture you might have and make your skin glowy and radiant. i use these serums in the night and mornings as well. you wont regret buying these at all
Bri B.
I use this set every morning. It gets my skin prepped and ready to wear makeup. I love the applicator on these! Amazing for travel because nothing spills/leaks! Little pricy but that's what you have to pay for good skin care! Definitely recommend
Natalie G.
Mesa, az
I LOVE this product because whenever I don't wear makeup and just use this product, my face is glowy, smooth looking and just perfect. I strongly recommend this product. And when I run out I will buy more.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
I will never live without this duo! I had these little sample sizes and got the full sizes because they are NECESSARY!! Together they brighten, hydrate, reduce wrinkles and protect my skin!
Tashawn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these products from Drunk Elephant. They C-Firma day serum sinks into my skin and gives it a glow that I love. The B-Hydra gel is very lightweight, but does the job of giving great hydration.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I love this set! I think it’s an affordable way to try out both products. They are actually lasting me quite a while so it’s definitely worth the purchase. It really did meet my expectations, my skin looks brighter and healthier and much more moisturized. I enjoy using these products every morning. Especially since it actually gives results. The products are very smooth and blend so nicely into the skin leaving it soft and vibrant.
Judy B.
Kettle Falls, WA
All Drunk Elephant products are excellent. I have only tried two products from their line that I wasn’t blown away by. Get these mini sets n give me a shot if you haven’t tried any.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

Sephora