BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah F.
Groveport , OH
These little sets are the only way I can afford DE. The vitamin c serum has lasted me way over a month because I have been alternating it with a different serum, but my addiction to the b hydra serum means it was gone pretty much immediately. Such an amazing moisture booster in a routine, but better to just go for the full size. These are a great size for travel also.
Cappy B.
Love it! Well the vitamin c serum I have dark spots and have been trying to lighten them. I think it works well! The b portion I’m not too sure about I don’t feel like it would be hydrating on it’s own (maybe it means it helps retain moisture idk lol) i still put on my moisturizer a few minutes after I let them sink in because I have dry skin to begin with and I won’t chance a dry breakout.
Molly B.
Concord
I have always been very hesitant on using serums because I have had such oily skin but oh my gosh they are a game changer I have been trying all sorts of serums because I’m going to college soon and want a skin routine down and I have heard lots of good things about drunk elephant products do when I saw they have a sample set I was all for it! And ended up loving both products!Drunk Elephant dayglow™
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
I could not be more obsessed with drunk elephant products! I purchased the Dayglow and Nightbright sets together to try and get the “full experience” and man was I impressed! After just a full days use, I already saw a massive difference in my skin, and I’m lucky to not have any major skin issues, so that’s saying something! Most products I don’t really notice a difference, but my skin was instantly brighter and definitely felt smoother and overall just LOOKED so much better. Surprisingly as well, these little bottles lasted me MONTHS with daily use - I was shocked! I am definitely impressed and will continue to purchase Drunk Elephant products. While I think they are incredibly pricey, I also think you get what you pay for, and these definitely deliver results!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I ordered this as a Christmas present for myself to try the drunk elephant products! What a great set! I love the C Firma and it leaves my skin soft, without a tacky film on it. Both products are gel-based. I’m intrigued to try other products from Drunk elephant - but I think I would prefer more creamy lotion-based products from them.
Logan S.
Toledo
I have been using this product for a month now and I have seen dramatic changes. The overall texture as well as the glow to my skin have increased tremendously. Mixed together, these are a great consistency and sink right in to almost feel like I never applied anything.

Personally, I have acne prone skin and didn’t not break out from this once.
Tina I.
Rochester Hls, MI
I absolutely loved the moisturizer but the vitamin c serum didn't do much for me, it actually caused my face to get tingly and since I have sensitive skin I didn't want to risk using it. I'm glad I was able to try it out before committing to the full size. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try it before purchasing the full size!
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I bought the small set to try out drunk elephant’s products! All I can say is it had me dashing to the store to buy the larger sizes! I have horrid dry skin and the hydrating serum along with the firm serum is amazing! I choose to mix the two and use them both at once and it is amazing how well moisturized and tight my skin feels!
Laura S.
I bought this set also with the night time set. I really did enjoy them together with the night time and noticed a difference with my skin. The only problem I had is the c-firma at first was a light orange color and after a week it The color started to get darker orange...I don't think that was right, however, it didn't do anything different to my skin. It also started to leak along the sides. So some of my product I was getting on my hands before I would even press it down. Overall, was really impressed though, and might be just buying the full size in the future!
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
I haven’t even used the B-hydra in this kit yet because I have been testing out other Drunk Elephant products, but I wanted to write a review for the C-Firma Serum. I tried the Ole Henriksen vitamin C serum prior to this one and I don’t enjoy it, so I didn’t have high hopes for this serum either. However, I fell in love after the first use. I immediately saw brighter looking skin after just one use. I think my skin looks firmer and that my fine lines, especially my smile lines, are diminished and less noticeable. I plan on purchasing the full size very soon.
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???

back