BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Robin H.
These are both AMAZING! Love this brand and will def consider purchasing the full size. I have sensitive skin so I got the small size and def loved this! Dries quickly, didn't break me out it was nice.
Courtney H.
Gilbert, AZ
Amazing amazing amazing love the product love the packaging love the way it makes my skin look it's pricey but nice I wish is was a little cheaper but it works I got from Sephora and I would recommend
Maria
I do not think these products addressed any of my skin concerns. They also had an off-putting smell. I am glad I went for the travel duo rather than full sized products, because I will not repurchase.
Silvia D.
New York , NY
Excelente travel size. Lo que no me agrada es su costó. Pero son productos con excelente calidad. El gel es hidratante ligero ( no grasoso) ideal para pieles mixta a grasa. Si eres piel seca necesitas algo más humectante. La vitamina c es súper una de mis favoritas.❤
Laura H.
Mansfield, MA
I like it...  I wanted to love it.  I just like other vitamin c products more. I don't hate it at all but if I like a different product more and it is less expensive, then that is what I am going with.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
OMG! My holy grail skin products! Worth every single penny! I own everything from the Drunk Elephant line and can't rave enough about it. I get compliments on my skin all the time, including when I went to an facial spa! Buy these now!!!
Laura M.
Newbury, OH
I am a fan of these products so far.  I don't wear a lot of of makeup so my skin needs to look good!  My skin feels much smoother after using these products and I've seen a change in brightness.
The packaging is cute..not sure I can actually buy the bigger sizes because I like the packaging so much!
Emily T.
Seattle, WA
Great option for travel size versions of your favorite Drunk Elephant products. I have both in full size and love the Vit C, the moisturizer is ok - not the most moisturizing option on my counter.
Tiffany T.
Simi Valley, CA
They felt nice and I think it worked for the most part. I prefered the vitamin c over the hydrating product. If your looking to try these out without shelling out for the expensive price tag, these smaller sets are your best bet.
Ayesha H.
Harvey, LA
I do feel like my skin looks brighter but i don't like the smell of the cream and the way it makes my skin feel after applying make up on time. It does not work well with makeup. It's not that expensive for just a moisturizer
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

back