BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Madeleine R.
Mandeville, LA
This is MY HOLY GRAIL. My mother gave it to me as a gift for my birthday (since she knows I'm a skincare junkie) and I loved the brightness I saw from this. I actually looked forward to putting it on every morning.
Amy W.
Only 4/5 because of the price, but if you're good with that, go for it! The C-serum is nice, it's potent and my skin does look brighter. It has a bit of an odd scent but it dissipates quickly. The gel moisturizer is great, absorbs fast and doesn't leave a gross film. I bought mine from Sephora.
Diana S.
Winnetka, CA
I think this is great. It's perfect for travel size or for trying out a product without having to purchase the big size. I noticed for my combo skin, the gel made it feel dry and tight. But I do like the other tube
Gates E.
I love combining the moisturizer with the serum to give my skin extra hydration! It doesn't leave my skin sticky or oily. Only downside is the sent is not my favorite but it's bareable and I can't smell it on my face once it's applied.
Jessica C.
Pearland, TX
Hydration + vitamin C is what you get with these products and are 2 very important things for my skincare routine. I love this brands serums, their smooth, light and very hydrating. Good value and will buy again.
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
Made my oily combo skin break out, but knowing more about skincare now I think I could address that in my routine and make some changes. Definitely works, but it's easy to overdo the amount with the pump IMO.
Jessica R.
I love these products. First time purchasing at Sephora. I have noticed a difference in my skin when I use it. Very effective on my skin. I have already recommended to others, but it is an expensive product.
megan m.
My skin has never felt better! Starting my new skin care regiment has been amazing and easy!! I love the bright colors on the bottle. It's super easy to pick out of my bag! I would recommend it to so many!
Maria
I do not think these products addressed any of my skin concerns. They also had an off-putting smell. I am glad I went for the travel duo rather than full sized products, because I will not repurchase.
Courtney H.
Gilbert, AZ
Amazing amazing amazing love the product love the packaging love the way it makes my skin look it's pricey but nice I wish is was a little cheaper but it works I got from Sephora and I would recommend
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???

back