BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ebony S.
I love the moisturizer. Its lightweight and doesn't leave your skin super oily or anything. The vitamin C serum seems to work well too. I am interested in purchasing the full size, even though these small samples lasted a while!
Molly M.
Weymouth, MA
This product was meh for me. The oil was ok but definitely not my favorite product. I liked the gel moisturizer much better and would purchase if the price point wasn't as high. This is a good tester set if you're interested in trying the product without spending $$$.
Tracy C.
Love this vitamin c serum! It’s fabulous for your skin! Super effective and I love the packaging! This trial travel size is perfect to try them out too! The moisturizer is good to prep before Makeup too I’d definitely recommend!
Hallie M.
Carlisle, IA
Only bad thing I have to say about this product is that, there isn't enough! I love these drunk elephant products. I bought these first just to sample them because it was a new product for me, but now I will be buying it and putting them into my daily routine. Makes your skin so soft and glowy after each use. I can definitely tell an improvement on my skin appearance! :)
Lisa K.
I cannot believe I waited so long to try this brand!!!! I saw immediate results in my complexion. I could not believe it. I want to own everything the produce! I love that the company has a cause as well. My new favorite!!!!!!
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I purchased this set at Sephora and I love love it! Drunk elephant is truly the best skincare out there! I use the orange cap every morning before my makeup and I’m saving the other for this winter when my face is really dry
Stephanie S.
Louisville, KY
This duo gives my skin such a nice glow. It is gentle a little goes a long way. I purchased at Sephora and I will purchase again. Cute packaging came love their theme no need for improvement Drunk Elephant dayglow™
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
The verdict is still out on this. I’m so impressed with other DE products that I REALLY wanted to love this, but I’m not certain either product made a difference with my skin. I may try again because so many people love this duo.
Courtney M.
Lake Geneva, WI
NEW favorite!! Highly recommend trying out these sample systems. Since this product line is on the higher end, it's nice they give you an option to try and see what these products do you you at a reasonable price point. Definitely will be buying full size soon!!
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
These were ok. There is very little product in each one. The vitamin c serum quickly turned very orange- which tells me its effectiveness has diminished. The moisturizer is nice enough- light, gel, good for oily skin. I'm glad I got these small sizes to test out.
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?