BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this from Sephora about a month ago. I used it for about 3 weeks and noticed a slight difference in my skin but nothing major. I do like the products and plan to continue to use to see if I notice a difference after a few more weeks.
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
I love the dayglow serum so much! When I first started with the Drunk Elephant products, I wasn't used to using oil based products, but now that I have the hang of it, I don't think I'll ever stop using this product.  I am interested to see if it keeps my skin too dry in the winter.
Kaitlan A.
These sets are so unbelievably perfect for traveling! Great deal and the products will last you a decent amount of time because you need a small amount. I would absolutely recommend this and I would definitely repurchase this again in the future.
Brooke V.
Chandler, AZ
What a great product duo! I'm more so impressed with the Vitamin C Serum because I noticed a huge difference in the brightness of my skin tone. The b-hydra Serum wasn't as hydrating as I would have liked it to be, but still a great product for those who might need light hydration.
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
I was not a fan of this. I was so disappointed because I’ve heard such great things about DE but this little set is just not worth it. I don’t know if it’s because it’s a mini version or what but I found both items to feel a teensy bit.... dry? Not a fan.
Holly R.
Cookeville, TN
I really like this set. I think it is a good value given the price of the full sizes. The day serum is gentle and brightening. The moisturizer is light and does not feel heavy or greasy. I have purchased two of these and will repurchase.
Kimberly H.
Arlington, TN
I use this every day! They last for so long and have improved my face so much. They're gentle on sensitive skin and are effective in making it soft! I love it! They're in cute little bottles easy to travel but still cute enough to keep out on the sink! Would recommend for sure!
Ebony S.
I love the moisturizer. Its lightweight and doesn't leave your skin super oily or anything. The vitamin C serum seems to work well too. I am interested in purchasing the full size, even though these small samples lasted a while!
Tracy C.
Love this vitamin c serum! It’s fabulous for your skin! Super effective and I love the packaging! This trial travel size is perfect to try them out too! The moisturizer is good to prep before Makeup too I’d definitely recommend!
Molly M.
Weymouth, MA
This product was meh for me. The oil was ok but definitely not my favorite product. I liked the gel moisturizer much better and would purchase if the price point wasn't as high. This is a good tester set if you're interested in trying the product without spending $$$.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

Sephora