BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I think that the use of a vitamin c serum is extremely good for your skin, however this formula made my skin super irritated. I would suggest trying the vitamin c serum in smaller doses and in spot areas to see if your skin will irritate as easily when you try it to be safe!
Heather G.
Winnetka, CA
I keep these around for travel. My skin needs a thicker moisturizer than the B Hydra gel, but it suits my husband's naturally oilier skin. The C Firma is good, but can turn if left too long between trips.

These sizes are useful for testing the product out before shelling out for the full size, which is more cost effective.
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
This two piece set by Drunk Elephant is definitely worth a try! Skincare is always pricey but trying out two products even thought they are sample sized is worth it to me. If you aren't used to these types of products, you skin will itch the first couple times you use it
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
I love this duo!! The victims in C oil is so great I have really seen a change in my skin. The hydration boost serum gives me a nice amount of moisture without being too heavy. This travel size set is perfect to try out if you're not ready to splurge on the full size!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
It’s a great value set to try out both products. There’s enough product for about two weeks, so you can get a good idea what you like and what you don’t.

I really enjoyed using this set and I’m looking forward to getting Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel in full size
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely amazing! The serum has the most vitamin c available on the otc market. The hydra plumps my skin so much I have been asked what, where and who is doing my face work. I am using all of DE products now and I am in love with them!
Jamie R.
I love when brands have little tester kits! I got this to help decide if I want the full bottle. Love the Vitamin c even though it has a very odd scent. But when you think about it—- ensuring a yummy scent adds more chemicals and stuff that you really don’t need or want
Michelle S.
I used the Beta hydration at night, and the C serum in the morning. Meh to both products. I have plenty of other hydrating creams and oils that are much cheaper then the serum, and I don't think they made that much difference in my skin the other products I used.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This duo is great. You get to test two different products for an affordable price. I love how they work. My skin looks amazing throughout the day. I really wanted to purchase them in a big size but they are expensive, that’s why I didn’t give it the full five stars
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Bought it to try out the products, and ended up buying both products plus a few more of Jess travel sized ones to take with me on vacation, and as gifts. Anyone that I know who revived it loved it as well. It is on the priced side, but your skin will see results.
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

back