BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Paula P.
Bridge City
I bought this product during the Sephora VIB sale. I wanted to try these two items without purchasing the full size. Both the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum and the Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel are amazing. My skin has never looked better. I will be buying full sizes of both. Drunk Elephant dayglow™
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
I was not a fan of this product. The vitamin C portion of the product went bad very quickly. There was no indication on the packaging that it should have been refrigerated and I think that’s why it went bad. I had to stop using it before I ran out. The vitamin B portion of the product is supposed to moisturize but it seem to clog my pores and so I also stopped using that part.
Debbie W.
Maryville
The Vitamin C serum is the best thing out of the Drunk Elephant line!! After I use the AM soap, I mix this and the hydra gel and my skin looks dewy but not oily. It's a glow that I can't explain. Wish I would had bought this when it first came out. I will be purchasing after I run out of the current bottle. Get it it will change your life!!
Deborah G.
Chicago, Illinois
I heard really great things about Drunk Elephant and I feel it's a kinda if hit or miss brand. The C-Firma smells like hot dogs and very runny and the B-Hydra was the consistency of Vaseline and not very hydrating. I would mix these together. I do love other DE skincare just this set was okay. Best Vitamin C serum to me is Ole Henriksen.
Jessica S.
I love this little duo! I think DE is on the more expensive side, so this is a really nice option for a staple in my skincare line. It’s effective and worked well to keep my skin hydrated and bright. I just bought this again! I haven’t decided if I need to get the full sized versions, but I love this convenience of this for sure.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
Buy The Ordinary instead. For less than the price of this duo you can get full-sized vitamin C and vitamin B serums. I didn't feel like these products did a single thing. I would not recommend it. I gave it two stars because the packaging was so small that is reallyis great for travel and honestly... just for the brand itself.
Tina I.
Rochester Hls, MI
I absolutely loved the moisturizer but the vitamin c serum didn't do much for me, it actually caused my face to get tingly and since I have sensitive skin I didn't want to risk using it. I'm glad I was able to try it out before committing to the full size. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try it before purchasing the full size!
Kimberly W.
jersey city, NJ
This set was great! the vitamin C serum really helped brighten my skin and my dark acne spots. I might be going crazy but I felt like it controlled my oily skin a little as well. And as for the moisturizer it was a great topper for the serum, it was lightweight, no smell and it made perfect canvas for makeup.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I love both the moisturizer and the c firma serum. The moisturizer melts into your skin and doesn’t feel greasy or oily at all. And I’ve actually gotten my hands on three of the serum and it’s really tempting to want to buy the full size. However, as a college student it’s a bit out of the price range I’m comfortable spending.
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
Love these products. Drunk Elephant is a little pricey but once I tried these it is definitely worth it. A great way to replenish your skin in the morning ! I cannot wait to try the night set to accompany these ! Go ahead and splurge on this product. You will NOT be disappointed, plus the packing is pretty cute ;)
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

Sephora