BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Samantha L.
Warfield, VA
I got this set from Sephora online, and it is LOVELY! I think it is gentle enough not to burn my skin like some products and soooo worth the price! This packaging is my favorite, and I wish other brands would implement the full size packaging as well. The lock system is wonderful for travel, and friendly for those with young kids who like to get into things. I need more Drink Elephant products in my collection!
Nadia S.
This kit is a great way to try out two of Drunk Elephant's serums. Both can be used day or night, and are just outstanding. The B-Hydra serum is a lightweight gel that really hydrates your skin, and the C-firma serum contains the best form of vitamin C for firming, brightening, and anti-aging. One thing to mention is that when applying the C-Firma, you have to wait 20 minutes for it to absorb before layering anything else on top of it.
Roxana C.
Anaheim, CA
Although I didn’t notice much of a difference with these products I will say I loved the blue bottle for hydration! It was very nice on my drier skin type and definitely helped before moisturizer. The orange vitamin c actually changed colors on me and made my face look so orange if I didn’t wear foundation on top. I read that it can change colors after a while so I might have not used it fast enough.
Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
I am loving Drunk Elephant products. A little does go a very long way. I know a lot of people say this but it really spreads nicely. It’s very gentle on the skin and I can see it working for so many different skin types. I don’t think it’s Mattifying or too dewy. It creates a perfect balance for everyone.
Bethany W.
I recently purchased this kit for the first time at Sephora I really like both of these products! I'm 29 with combo skin. Both of these products are fast absorbing and can be worn under makeup! I was very surprised by that since I have a hard time finding products that do that. The moisturizer truly moisturizes and the serum does actually give the skin a brighter look. Drunk Elephant has consistently cute packaging and these products did not disappoint.
Bri C.
I don't have enough good things to say! I decided to try these two after hearing so many good reviews and was a little skeptical. Well, everyone was right. My skin looks like a new woman after. The tone is even and if I have any acne the night before it is almost totally gone after using these serums. My skin can be sensitive and breakout easily but these made my skin feel great.
Taylor W.
COATS, NC
The C-Firma is the best!! I would use it everyday if I wanted to spend over 50 dollars on a 1oz thing of product. The hydration gel is okay. I've tried better. But over all these a a decent combo of products and worth trying.
Samantha W.
Flint
I've been using this, along with the nightbright kit for a few weeks now and I really like the C-firma, along with the glycolic night serum. My acne scars are fading, my skin is smoother, more even in texture and tone. Overall I'm very happy and would defintely recommend trying. Drunk Elephant dayglow™Drunk Elephant nightbright™
Molly B.
Concord
I have always been very hesitant on using serums because I have had such oily skin but oh my gosh they are a game changer I have been trying all sorts of serums because I’m going to college soon and want a skin routine down and I have heard lots of good things about drunk elephant products do when I saw they have a sample set I was all for it! And ended up loving both products!Drunk Elephant dayglow™
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Highly impressed. This set contains quite possibly the best vitamin C serum I've ever tried (and DE's best seller for good reason!) The gel is a wonderful, silicone free moisturizer that would suit combination to oily skin. If you experience breakouts initially, press through: vitamin C causes the skin to "purge" - it's worth getting through to discover the benefits of Vitamin C.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

Sephora