BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
I wanted to talk about both of these products as they are by far THE BEST SKINCARE PRODUCTS TO EVER TOUCH MY FACE. I have the full size of both these products and was hesitant to use them at first due to the smell. It's not a horrible smell I'm just really bad with anything that has an order rather it really stinks or smells nice. Anyways I started using these 2 products along with their SPF tinted and am honestly shocked. The C-Firma is just out of this world they nailed it with this product. I can honestly see my pores shrinking. I also had my nose pierced at one point in my life and it left a huge hole. I also had another huge pore on top of my nose that I hated. But after using this everyday for over 2 months straight my one huge pore is the size of my other pores and my nose piercing hole is also drastically smaller. So started using this around my eyes and the results are just as amazing. I feel my face is being firmer and tighter. And the B-Hydra gel is amazing especially for my dry skin. I legit feel moisturized all day long. Definitely recommend and if you feel nervous if the price point trust me they are so worth every penny.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I just started using this product about 10 days ago and I love it! My skin is soft and looks very hydrated during the day. This product exceeded my expectations. However, I do notice that if it is humid and hot outside the glow the vitamin C serum gives you can quickly turn into a greasy look as opposed to a natural glow. I use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin to keep this in check during the day as I live in Miami and it’s basically always hot and humid. I can already tell this is going to be the perfect product come winter! My only complaint is the price tag. I decided to start off with this mini-pack before making the investment and I think it was totally worth it. I will be purchasing full sized versions as soon as I go through these tiny versions.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
I have mixed feeling about these! If I’m being honest, I’m not really sure what the Vitamin C serum does?? I did not notice any drastic difference in my face. Even though I’m not sure what the Vitamin C serum does I liked using it. My face felt a little smoother after but I wasn’t sure if it was from this or other new products I was trying.

During the spring time the B-Hydration gel made my face oily and my makeup slid off. However, now it’s summer and my face is more dry from laying out and hydration gel works awesome! No more oily or shiney look.

I also liked putting the vitamin c serum
on my hands and neck. Even though I can’t tell a difference... I justify in my mind that I won’t have wrinkly hands when I’m older! Because of the price I’m not sure if I’ll re-buy.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I kept hearing great things about Drunk Elephant and since have been struggling with sensitive, dry skin,  I decided to give it a shot. I ordered this product online and while I was a bit disappointed by the size of the product for the price, I didn't really feel so bad after using it for the first time. I was pretty pessimistic because of the consistency of the product, but was pleasantly surprised. After ONE use of the hydration oil, my skin is so much better. The serum is just as great, my skin doesn't look flaky under my makeup. I still have SOME dry skin, but like I said, after one use it has made a huge difference already. Also, I feel I should note that this product seems to be super gentle. My skin breaks out pretty easily, especially when a product is used around my eyes, but this did not bother my skin at all.
Eleesha T.
Orleans
This brand is amazing! I have dry skin and the B intense hydration gel is amazing when my skin feels extra dry, I use this! And you can use this whenever on your body hands, chest, elbows! It’s a very light gel that doesn’t leave a waxy or oily residue when I use it.
The C Firma day serum gives your skin such a nice glow, it says to use in the morning after you cleanse your skin. At first this product can feel kind of tacky but when it dries down you don’t feel anything, a little bit goes a long way with this product too so be careful using it! And just like the hydra gel you can use this on your face, neck, chest even the back of your hands! I love getting the littles of this brand because it is very expensive but the littles give you a chance to dry out Drunk Elephants products without breaking your bank!
Desiree F.
Augusta
I wish I could get behind Drunk Elephant products. They just don't work for my skin. It may be in my head but the texture if the Vitamin C serum is almost gritty and too sticky. It's uncomfortable on my skin. I like the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum and the Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop better. They are a lot cheaper too. The two aforementioned spread better and absorb completely into my skin without leaving it tight or sticky. The moisturizer was not rich enough. I had to use another on top of it which doesn't make sense cost wise.
Laura S.
York PA
Cute packaging and great gift idea/stocking stuffer. The products perform nicely but I cannot justify the cost when there are more effective products on the market. The vitamin c formulation is better to purchase at this size as the larger bottle will lose its effectiveness before you make it half way through. Do your research and keep an eye on the color as Vit C oxidizes very easily. Here you’re buying name brand and paying for name brand. Good for a splurge but not for an everyday use.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
I use the vitamin C serum everyday. I went and bought the full size. It initially makes my skin feel slightly sticky but then it sinks right in. It has a scent. Not overwhelming and it goes away within a minute. The hydra B is nice. I have dry skin so I definitely pair it with a moisturizer. For the price I did not purchase this in a full size. They both Layer great under makeup. This is a nice set to try these pricey products consistently to see if you want to purchase the full size.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
This is a great entry product to the DE line. I throw these small (!!!!) tubes into my purse for times I’m running out of the house and planned to use it on my daily commute. The Day Serum is a bit too strong for my finicky skin (and smells like L-Absorbic does...). But it absorbs quickly which is a plus. I prefer Skinceuticals CE Ferulic. The B-hydra gel is amazing!!! This I use daily in the morning and again after my lunchtime gym shower. It is
Moisturizing without being too heavy. Seeing how small these are, I will probably just buy the Hydra Gel next time.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
These products are cray cool! I had a friend give me a gift basket of all her favorite Drunk Elephant products and when I saw them I said, “WTH is this”? After she told me that they were vegan and completely 100% natural, I was sold. These are tiny little bottles that come in a cute little container and are perfect for trying if you’ve never use Drunk Elephant before. I applied the B-Hydra first and it was ultra silky. My skin soaked that right on up and it was intensely hydrated! Then I tried the Hydra-C. It it went on light and absorbed right away. It left my skin glowing and even toned, so I bought the full size version. That’s a completely different review, but these minis are amazing and the quality of the ingredients (which are pure) are exactly what I was looking for. I’m glad the Drunk Elephant ended up being brand that I could review because I’d forgotten about it! Highly recommended for all skin types and women looking to get gorgeous skin!!
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?