Drunk Elephant dayglow™
Drunk Elephant dayglow™
By Drunk Elephant
crmn m.

What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?

Sara B.
Sara B.
Cottage Hills, IL
1 year, 2 months ago
I just got my Drunk Elephant dayglow™ in the mail today and applied them as soon as I got them (I washed my face first with a micellar water, then put on the c serum, then the hydra, then makeup). This is the first time I've ever use anything from this brand and I can already say I noticed that my skin was brighter and overall more calm which is a huge win for me! I don't usually get results from products so immediately, so I will see how it goes from here but I am definitely interested in trying more of these products!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
1 year, 2 months ago
Drunk elephant is a great skin care brand! It's a natural brand. These duo hydrating and it helps to brighten the complexion up too. I recommend!