BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am ...1 Answers
  • I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its bette...3 Answers
  • What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guy...2 Answers
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I just started using this product about 10 days ago and I love it! My skin is soft and looks very hydrated during the day. This product exceeded my expectations. However, I do notice that if it is humid and hot outside the glow the vitamin C serum gives you can quickly turn into a greasy look as opposed to a natural glow. I use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin to keep this in check during the day as I live in Miami and it’s basically always hot and humid. I can already tell this is going to be the perfect product come winter! My only complaint is the price tag. I decided to start off with this mini-pack before making the investment and I think it was totally worth it. I will be purchasing full sized versions as soon as I go through these tiny versions.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I kept hearing great things about Drunk Elephant and since have been struggling with sensitive, dry skin,  I decided to give it a shot. I ordered this product online and while I was a bit disappointed by the size of the product for the price, I didn't really feel so bad after using it for the first time. I was pretty pessimistic because of the consistency of the product, but was pleasantly surprised. After ONE use of the hydration oil, my skin is so much better. The serum is just as great, my skin doesn't look flaky under my makeup. I still have SOME dry skin, but like I said, after one use it has made a huge difference already. Also, I feel I should note that this product seems to be super gentle. My skin breaks out pretty easily, especially when a product is used around my eyes, but this did not bother my skin at all.
Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
I use the vitamin C serum everyday. I went and bought the full size. It initially makes my skin feel slightly sticky but then it sinks right in. It has a scent. Not overwhelming and it goes away within a minute. The hydra B is nice. I have dry skin so I definitely pair it with a moisturizer. For the price I did not purchase this in a full size. They both Layer great under makeup. This is a nice set to try these pricey products consistently to see if you want to purchase the full size.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
These products are cray cool! I had a friend give me a gift basket of all her favorite Drunk Elephant products and when I saw them I said, “WTH is this”? After she told me that they were vegan and completely 100% natural, I was sold. These are tiny little bottles that come in a cute little container and are perfect for trying if you’ve never use Drunk Elephant before. I applied the B-Hydra first and it was ultra silky. My skin soaked that right on up and it was intensely hydrated! Then I tried the Hydra-C. It it went on light and absorbed right away. It left my skin glowing and even toned, so I bought the full size version. That’s a completely different review, but these minis are amazing and the quality of the ingredients (which are pure) are exactly what I was looking for. I’m glad the Drunk Elephant ended up being brand that I could review because I’d forgotten about it! Highly recommended for all skin types and women looking to get gorgeous skin!!
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
I have mixed feeling about these! If I’m being honest, I’m not really sure what the Vitamin C serum does?? I did not notice any drastic difference in my face. Even though I’m not sure what the Vitamin C serum does I liked using it. My face felt a little smoother after but I wasn’t sure if it was from this or other new products I was trying.

During the spring time the B-Hydration gel made my face oily and my makeup slid off. However, now it’s summer and my face is more dry from laying out and hydration gel works awesome! No more oily or shiney look.

I also liked putting the vitamin c serum
on my hands and neck. Even though I can’t tell a difference... I justify in my mind that I won’t have wrinkly hands when I’m older! Because of the price I’m not sure if I’ll re-buy.
Jennifer Z.
I bought this set from Sephora a couple months ago and was not satisfied. The hydra gel was good and felt okay but was quite sticky on the face even after application. The c-firma cream day serum was so gross. The smell really took me off guard. I could not put it on my face due to the smell, which I have sensitivity to. I wish this product was worth the hype, but sadly it's not. Not worth your money.
Eleesha T.
Orleans
This brand is amazing! I have dry skin and the B intense hydration gel is amazing when my skin feels extra dry, I use this! And you can use this whenever on your body hands, chest, elbows! It’s a very light gel that doesn’t leave a waxy or oily residue when I use it.
The C Firma day serum gives your skin such a nice glow, it says to use in the morning after you cleanse your skin. At first this product can feel kind of tacky but when it dries down you don’t feel anything, a little bit goes a long way with this product too so be careful using it! And just like the hydra gel you can use this on your face, neck, chest even the back of your hands! I love getting the littles of this brand because it is very expensive but the littles give you a chance to dry out Drunk Elephants products without breaking your bank!
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel : This product is weird in that it claims to be a "hydration gel," yet I've actually seen a few people complain that it dries them out. I never used this product on its own, without any other moisturizers, so it never dried me out, but I also didn't feel like it was anywhere near hydrating enough to be worth the price. Basically, it seemed like it just didn't do anything at all.C-Firma Day Serum : First of all, I think mine arrived oxidized since it was dark orange when I got it. Second of all, I saw someone online refer to the smell of this as smelling like hot dogs, and omg - IT DOES. And tbh, I just really don't want to put anything that smells like hot dogs on my face! You'd think, for the price, they could maybe play around with altering the scent a bit so it doesn't smell so strongly of hot dogs, lol. If the smell doesn't bother you and your product doesn't arrive oxidized, you might like this product, but for those two reasons I was unable to really give this product a good try and wouldn't try it again in the future.
Sarah F.
Groveport, OH
These little sets are the only way I can afford DE. The vitamin c serum has lasted me way over a month because I have been alternating it with a different serum, but my addiction to the b hydra serum means it was gone pretty much immediately. Such an amazing moisture booster in a routine, but better to just go for the full size. These are a great size for travel also.
Taylor F.
Buffalo
I will edit this review once I’ve consistently used these products, but in the short time I’ve used these, I’ve liked them. DE is always recommended so highly to me, but I can never pull the trigger paying for any of their full sized stuff, so this deal is fairly good.

After washing my face, I use the Vitamin C first, and then the gel, both on my face and neck. The Vitamin C is vaguely citrusy, which is nice, and feels refreshing on the skin. The gel feels like a lotion and really packs a punch with the moisture it offers. I got this kit before I traveled to Colorado (where the air really dries me out), and my face/neck stayed hydrated without making me look overly greasy when I applied makeup. I’m excited to see my results with more time.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
I dis some numbers,  and I end up thinking that its better to buy duos instead of full sizes?    what do you guys think???
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
crmn m.
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Are drunk elephant products effective for all ages? I am 56 with mature skin,  fine lines, and loss of elasticity. Would this product be for me? My skin look okay for my age.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?

Sephora