BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydration gel and serum combo in on-the-go sizes to deliver a daily dose of vitamins for your skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… The dayglow™ travel-sized duo is your skin's daily dose of vitamins B and C for an all-day quenched and glowing complexion. The formulas, which include the C-Firma™ Day Serum and the B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel, deliver powerful antioxidants to visibly firm and brighten the skin as they replenish essential hydration. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any ...2 Answers
  • Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me...1 Answers
  • How long will this set last?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kim M.
I've been looking for a vitamin c serum for a while to try to brighten my skin and fade acne scars. Silicones break me out, but Drunk Elephant doesn't use them at all which is so great! I had tried c serums before that either did nothing or were too intense and made my skin itchy and red. The c firma serum is truly the best I can imagine. It brightens my skin and evening out all of the pigmentation. I have dry skin and I like the hydrating serum but I think it works deeper in the skin because I haven't noticed much of a difference with how dry my skin is, but I do have dry skin to start with and this isn't supposed to replace a moisturizer anyway. I did also notice some purging when I started using this product but it was just clearing out my congested t-zone pores and it hasn't broken me out since. It's expensive, but I have been using this daily for about a month and I think there is at least another 2 weeks in there. I think this is a really great product with really great ingredients and I highly recommend it to everyone!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Englewood, NJ
I love and use both the full-size products of the B-hydra gel and C-firma serum. I wanted to pick this up in the travel-size. The products itself are effective but I did not like the B-hydra in the small travel pump. It dispersed very randomly (with air "gaps") and not consistently. It also ran out incredibly quick. The C-firma comes out leaky and also oxidizes much faster (you can tell as it gets darker) in the travel pump size so you have to use it quickly. value-wise, you get a bit of a savings ($7 to be exact) but I don't know...I don't love the pumps despite the travel packaging being visually appealing. 4 stars because the products are great but I think the full-size is worth splurging on to get the best use out of these products.
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Miami
WOW! So, I have combination, sensitive acne prone skin and I decided to try the Vitamin C Serum with the hydrating gel and I can say that it helped me so much. Let's start with the Vitamin C!  I have dark spots due to popping pimples as a teen and I've heard this is usually good to fade away marks and it's definitely true! No foundation in the world was able to take the darkness away no matter how much I tried to color correct. The smell isn't THAT pleasant but it's "do-able." I've also noticed that it's helped even out my skin tone. The hydrating gel was pretty great too! I've been mixing it in with my moisturizer for an extra boost. I have definitely noticed my skin being softer and supple after use. Would I buy it alone? Possibly not. But then again I haven't tried it out by its self. I DO however recommend it to those who's skin is extremely patchy and dry. I just don't think I personally NEED it. It's more of a luxury item for me.
Stephani A.
Stephani A.
I love these travel sized bottles! They're great for trying the product, since it's a bit expensive initially for the whole product. The vitamin c product is a bit runny, so prepare for that. But it doesn't deter me. It works well. The hydra gel is just like your normal gel Moisturizer, but not terribly intense....so you could still use another one if you needed to. For oily people, I feel that you might love these for that fact. If you're a bit dry, like I am...I just use a little extra of the hydra gel and it works great for me. Again, they both sink into the skin almost immediately....so I can go right in with my primer and makeup without having to wait on it to dry.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
This new brand has taken the beauty community by storm! I have purchased this kit 4 times now from Sephora and I have enjoyed the benefits of each of these products. I was very impressed with the C-Firma vitamin C oil. Using this once a day in my morning routine, I saw brightening results after 2-3 uses. As for the B-Hydra Intensive Hydrating Gel, it felt nice on the skin, but unfortunately did not offer me enough moisturizing to use on its own. I had to follow up with my Sunday Riley Brightening Enzyme Water Cream. Perhaps someone requiring less hydration would find this a perfect pairing.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
10/10 recommend. I love these littles! I have yet to purchase a full size of Drunk Elephant, because it is an investment. So if you're anything like me; curious about the brand and all the buzz about the products, give the little duos they offer a try. I love the C-Firma serum. It is orange, and a huge complaint reviewers gave was it made their skin orange. You just need to completely massage it in, and make sure no product is lingering. The B-Hyrdra is soo nice and plumping. Use C-Firma first and finish off with B-Hydra to hydrate your skin and have a silky skin.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I think we can all agree that Drunk Elephant is an INVESTMENT. So these minis are a great way to get introduced, even more so if you're traveling, as these are ideal to travel with. The vitamin c serum works really nicely, although I'm not a fan of the smell. The hydration gel is the standout product for me, even with my drier skin. As stated, this is not supposed to replace your moisturizer anyway. It really is for ADDED moisture. It is a little tacky for a few moments after application, but then it fully sinks in and is perfect for that extra moisture.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Gaithersburg, MD
What can I say? This is my holly grail skin care. Have been using it for several months now and can't leave without it! The C-firma is the absolute best, it brightens and evens skin tone and it's made a huge difference on my skin. I love that you can mix these two products, a pump of C-firma and a pump of B-hydra or do the C-firma first and B-hydra after. The B-hydra is one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried. So lightweight and fast absorbing. Perfect for summer time!! You gotta give these products a shot. You won't regret it!
Frida C.
Frida C.
Chicago
I've been dying to try these products but didn't want to risk spending money on something that wasn't going to work. I am in love with the C-Firma Day Serum. My skin glows and feels so soft. I was skeptical when I first tried it because it has a bit of a funky smell to it, it felt like it stretched out my skin in a way that made it feel not moisturized enough and was the tiniest bit too sticky. Once the skin fully absorbed it though, it was fantastic. As far as the B-Hydra I honestly... could find something more hydrating. I tried using the serum on its own one day and the next used it along with the B-Hydra. I didn't really feel like there was much of a difference. Regardless, I was very happy to try both and will continue to play around with more of DE's stuff.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is such an amazing brand and this was he first product I've tried from them!! I adore the Vitamin C serum as it brightens my skin for summer and helps give some extra protection throughout hot and sunny days. I apply this with the Hydra gel which is equally as amazing! It hydrates my skin and makes me feel super fresh without unnecessary added ingredients! I'm so glad I tried this as a set because the two together are a perfect match! I mix about two drops of each and apply to my face every morning after I was and tone. It's great for summer and not greasy or heavy at all! I've already ordered another set.. it's THAT GOOD!!!
crmn m.
crmn m.
Elk Grove, CA
What does this duo actually do? Is it good and do you guys see any real results?
Kim M.
How long will this set last?
Matlynn H.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Is drunk elephant a good skincare brand to try? The prices throw me off a little bit but I am very interested in trying some of their products. I just don't know what would be best to try first to get a feel for the brand. Any suggestions?