DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum

WHAT IT IS:

Like sunshine’s bronzy color, delivered without the damage. D-Bronzi™ is an easy way to get a bronzy glow + good-for-skin vitamins without the long-term consequences.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO:

Omega-rich virgin marula and black currant seed oils, along with vitamin F (fatty acids), immediately replenish the delicate balance that supports a healthy barrier function of skin, while a concentrated mix of protective antioxidants boosts skin’s defenses against pollution and environmental stressors…all delivered with a bronzy finish. D-Bronzi’s just-got-back-from somewhere glow flatters every complexion.

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Raw, unrefined cocoa powder adds an infusion of good-for-skin polyphenols, while platinum peptide acetyl tetrapeptide-17 strengthens.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Mica, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-17, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Colloidal Platinum [nano], Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Boron Nitride, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate

Usage:

Add a drop or more of D-Bronzi™ to any Drunk Elephant serum, sunscreen, oil or moisturizer for a gorgeous glow and a potent dose of protective antioxidants and omega fatty acids.

Trunk Tip: May be applied to face, chest, legs or anywhere else you want a touch of bronze.

Does this come in a travel size?
Does this stain anyone else’s hands?
Not sure how I feel about this product! Do you apply this with a brush/sponge or with your handsDRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum?
Start your review of DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum!
Garland , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this stuff. I will say.. I’m not as obsessed with the drunk elephant brand as much as many many other people are.. but I love this product! Firstly love that it has clean ingredients.. and secondly.. I love bronzey looking skin and this adds such a pretty bronze glow to your face that stays until you wash it off. It’s super easy to blend and a little goes such a long way. I recommend using it right before foundation or a tiny bit right after! With this and your bronzer you will definitely have the best glow possible.
valley, AL
You need to mix this with a moisturizer or foundation. Don't be putting this on your face straight out of the tube or you're going to be looking some type of way! With that being said, this is really gorgeous and does a great job of making you look glowy, bronzy, healthy, all those good things.

I think a good dupe for this, though, is the L'oreal Glotion. True, they've got more of a shimmer to them than the D-Bronzi, they really give you such a similar healthy effect

Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness / Puffiness, Dry Eyes
East Newark, NJ
DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum uploaded by Kiera D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this serum! I've been using it for months now I live in a more city like area so I really wanted to incorporate an antipollution serum so this was recommended by a friend and I love it! It's very concentrated so I mix it with my moisturizer and soaks in great also has a little glow (D-Bronzi) so you leaves you with a very light sun kissed glow which I love especially in the winter when I am more pale but I would highly recommend this it's a staple in my skin care routine! DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum
Oily, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
North Canton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
These bronzing drops are great. Wanted something to give me a little color now that my tan is gone (I didn’t want to bother with self tanner- streaking, orange, fading, etc). I thought mixing this into my moisturizer wouldn’t do anything once it was covered by my full coverage foundation but to my surprise it gave me the perfect touch of natural warmth.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum uploaded by Kristal D.
DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum uploaded by Kristal D.
Alright I have mixed feelings about this. I tried mixing it with DE marula oil and that was a no go. Looked super greasy. Then I tried mixing it with a matte sunscreen, it did nothing. Finally I mixed it with a regular sunscreen and I was finally okay with the results. I have oily skin so I’m not exactly the prime candidate for this stuff but I did see a nice glow bronzing effect. It’s not something I would wear on a daily basis. I think I’ll only be using it on beach days. It’s almost too glowy where it can be perceived as greasy.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring / Dry Eyes
Nashport , OH
This Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi is actually really great especially if you self tan like I do. It’s also neat because it has more than just the bronzer in it and actually has ingredients that are good for your skin. It needs to be mixed with a sunscreen, moisturizer, or serum and you can achieve the perfect tone for your skin!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Rockville Ctr, NY
This is the perfect product for a makeup free face. I love it because if i mix one pump in with my moisturizer it gives my skin that even glowy finish. I feel like when i have this on i can go makeup free while still being confident in my face and skin. I totally love this product and don't think i'll ever stop using it!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Chicago
Honestly, I was just looking for something to give me a little extra color. The fact this has additional benefits was just a bonus.

But let me tell you--this stuff's awesome! It gives you the perfect sun kissed glow, while protecting your fact from the environment. A little goes a long way!

Combination, Sensitive / Wrinkles, Sensitivity, Dryness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Langdon, AB
I mix a drop of D-Bronzi with the Drunk Elephant Protini Moisturizer.  When mixed together it adds a natural glow to my skin and I don't require any additional makeup.  It looks super dark when you first pump it out but once mixed and applied to your skin it adds a beautiful tint to your skin.
Normal
Bear , DE
I love it. I am trying to use less foundation these days and mixing D-bronzi with my sunscreen gives that perfect glowing, smooth look without caking my face . Definitely recommend this product. DRUNK ELEPHANT D-Bronzi™ Anti-Pollution Sunshine Serum
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...