Drunk Elephant D-bronzi Anti-pollution Sunshine Serum Travel Size (0.17oz/5ml)

by Drunk Elephant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drunk Elephant D-bronzi Anti-pollution Sunshine Serum Travel Size (0.17oz/5ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Stewartstown
Great product for sunscreen with a sunscreen. Perfect for no makeup days or for an added glow under your foundation. I’m a huge fan of drunk elephants products and this one is no different in my opinion. High quality products at a medium range cost.
Combination, Mature / Large Pores, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Provo, UT
This product is awesome. I can buy a foundation that doesn't match my shade perfectly. I mix in a little of this and it works all year. This can make any foundation work for me through the winter and summer time. It will save you so much money just because of that fact alone. It also gives you an amazing sunkissed glow.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I really like this product and feels like it gives your face that pick me up it needs when you don’t wear makeup. Gives you that extra something something. Very easy to use I just have to remember to use it! Will definitely purchase the full size.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
I love them i just wish they weren't so expensive 😍 my face loves them and they feel hydrated and fresh I can't believe it some works better than other
Oak Lawn, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this daily for the most amazing feeling skin. Adds a little color to my skin. 10/10
Combination / Dullness
I got this as part of a group of mini DE products. I'm very fair, so was worried it would be too orange or dark for my skin tone. Out of the bottle it's a nice deep brown/bronze. I mixed it with my SPF and rubbed it in before my foundation. My foundation must be to full coverage, because once it was one, I couldn't tell that the D-bronzi had been applied.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Fort Lauderdale
Not a fan. I really want to love it but it just does nothing for my skin. I even broke out after using it. It may work under makeup for some but I have other products that can do what this says it does and does it better.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
I love to use this serum on no makeup days to helpbbalance my comextion and add a sunkissed glow to my skin. It really helps me to look fresh and balanced.
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines