Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops

by Drunk Elephant

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A serum that immediately replenishes the delicate balance that supports a healthy barrier function of skin like sunshine's bronzy color, delivered without the damage. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Dullness If you want to know more… A chronopeptide that mimics the antioxidant benefits of vitamin D, omega-rich virgin marula and black currant seed oils, along with vitamin F (fatty acids), immediately replenish the delicate balance that supports a healthy barrier function of skin, while a concentrated mix of protective antioxidants boosts skin's defenses against pollution and environmental stressors…all delivered with a bronzy finish. D-Bronzi's just-got-back-from somewhere glow flatters every complexion. It's an easy way to get a bronzy glow without the long-term consequences. Raw, unrefined cocoa powder adds an infusion of good-for-skin polyphenols, platinum peptide acetyl tetrapeptide-17 strengthens and a chronopeptide mimics the antioxidant benefits of vitamin D. This product is 100 percent free of fragrance, essential oil, irritant, and silicone. "I'm inside most days. I don't wear foundation, but I really wanted a little something I could mix into my other products to give my skin some color. The problem was I didn't want to risk a breakout and I couldn't find one that fit my suspicious six-free criteria. So, after a few attempts, we landed on a silky, natural-looking, bronzing concentrate. My chemist told me later that they were high-fiving each other in the lab because they had never before been able to create a formulation like this that was silicone-free. D-Bronzi™ is made of vitamins, antioxidants, platinum peptides, and barrier-supportive fatty acids that defend skin from environmental free radicals. It's a gorgeous sheer bronzer that I formulated with skin health top-of-mind. like sunshine in a bottle without the damage. I hope you fall #drunkinlove

Does this work well adding to sunscreen?
Tell me how bad I need this! I’m light in skin depth and need a healthy way to keep a good glow. How long is the wear? Has anyone experienced any break outs while using this?Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops
Is this a bronzer?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops!
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m loving this product! I was excited to try these sunshine drops. It adds a little warmth to the skin. I like to add it to my foundation or even by itself. It’s beautiful on my arms and legs as well.
Kellie S.
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Kellie S.
I love this product! I mix 1 to 2 drops in with my daily moisturizor with spf. It gives my face a nice, realistic glow and evens out my skin-tone 🥰 This product has officially become a staple in my make-up routine
Jaime G.
W Long Branch, NJ
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Jaime G.
Got a sample of this product and love it! Perfect for adding to moisturizer for a subtle bronze glow. Also has peptides and protects skin from environmental pollution. It is dark so if you’re fair like me just a little bit goes a long way
Kara L.
watertown, MA
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Kara L.
I’m a tanning junkie! I’ve tried many different products for a tan face and this is in my top three. It’s very potent and a little goes a long way, I mix half a pump in with my moisturizer and rub it all over my face. You get a great glow and it lasts all day. I highly recommend!
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Natasha G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Drunk Elephant products, however, I don’t care for this. It makes my skin look very orange and the tan is very unnatural looking to me. I’m glad I received this as a sample because otherwise I would have returned it.
Casey I.
Clay, NY
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Casey I.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to in the summer! I wear spf and a hat to protect my face and neck from the sun. This did the trick to give my face that summer glow whether I need to match my face to my body for suntan or fake tan. Wear it mixed in with your moisturizer or darken up you lighter foundation. Very impressed!!! My tube has lasted me a while, you don't need more than a pump if that.
Arzu S.
Syosset, NY
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Arzu S.
If I want to add more glow and get tanned skin I add this to my moisturizer or my spf. It does not turn my skin to orange. I like this product.
Maggie R.
Danville, CA
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Maggie R.
I didn’t think I’d like this product in the beginning because it gives a fake tab and I like being pale! However, the serum contains antioxidants and other protective ingredients not available in Drunkelephant’s other serums and it helps blur the look of uneven skin. I use it several times a week. 3 to 4 drops on top of my moisturizer s and under my very thick, white sunscreen cream gives me just the right amount of color. Minus one star because I don’t consider the serum to be an essential part of my routine. I would not repurchase it while under financial strain.
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is meh meh meh. It does give me a bit of a glow if I use the tiniest bit but anymore than that and I looked like and Oompa Loompa. But it is nice for those summer days when I’m the super pale Irish one among my friends and I can add a little of this and not look so pale....but it also pills. I dunno. The jury’s out on this one.
Jennifer G.
1,666 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I got these on a recommendation from a friend, I am so glad I listened to her! These are versatile- I wear them mixed in with my moisturizer under just my SPF, I mix in with my foundation for when I am using self tanning products and need to darken my makeup, and I also use this as a liquid bronzer over the top of foundation!! It’s so beautiful and not orange, just a pretty shimmery sheer bronze glow!!

152 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather W.
Raleigh, NC
il y a un mois
Mary Elizabeth M. il y a un mois
I like mixing just a drop into my moisturizer and dabbing it in areas that would be naturally sunkissed; e.g: cheeks, ridge of nose, forehead. If you put it all over your face the result has an Oompa Loompa effect unfortunately lol.
Hannah G.
Prt Washingtn, NY
il y a 6 mois
Alexa B. il y a 5 mois
They’re pretty strong depending how much you put. They definitely don’t give a fake tan look as much as just a light bronze over the face.