Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A serum that immediately replenishes the delicate balance that supports a healthy barrier function of skin like sunshine's bronzy color, delivered without the damage. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Uneven skin tone - Dullness If you want to know more… A chronopeptide that mimics the antioxidant benefits of vitamin D, omega-rich virgin marula and black currant seed oils, along with vitamin F (fatty acids), immediately replenish the delicate balance that supports a healthy barrier function of skin, while a concentrated mix of protective antioxidants boosts skin's defenses against pollution and environmental stressors…all delivered with a bronzy finish. D-Bronzi's just-got-back-from somewhere glow flatters every complexion. It's an easy way to get a bronzy glow without the long-term consequences. Raw, unrefined cocoa powder adds an infusion of good-for-skin polyphenols, platinum peptide acetyl tetrapeptide-17 strengthens and a chronopeptide mimics the antioxidant benefits of vitamin D. This product is 100 percent free of fragrance, essential oil, irritant, and silicone. "I'm inside most days. I don't wear foundation, but I really wanted a little something I could mix into my other products to give my skin some color. The problem was I didn't want to risk a breakout and I couldn't find one that fit my suspicious six-free criteria. So, after a few attempts, we landed on a silky, natural-looking, bronzing concentrate. My chemist told me later that they were high-fiving each other in the lab because they had never before been able to create a formulation like this that was silicone-free. D-Bronzi™ is made of vitamins, antioxidants, platinum peptides, and barrier-supportive fatty acids that defend skin from environmental free radicals. It's a gorgeous sheer bronzer that I formulated with skin health top-of-mind. like sunshine in a bottle without the damage. I hope you fall #drunkinlove

When you wipe off your makeup for the day does it come off or is there a residual tan?
I’ve been debating on buying this for the summer or not because I don’t like to wear makeup in the summer, is this worth the money? What type of finish does this product have?
I’ve been looking for something to tan and even out my skin. Is this product worth it?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops!
Los Angeles
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Roberta K.
Part of my everyday morning face routine. So effective this is a game changer mixed with the #umbraTinte this is everything. I mix these 2 with @mariobadescu facial oil. Lord hold the wheel🙏🏼🙌🏼Packaging has a nice soft sheer touch to it. Since iv discovered this can’t live without it 💖👌🏼highly highly recommended.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
A huge miss from a normally high quality brand. I tried multiple ways to try and make this product work and it is just a fail. This added a nice glow to the face but I always had a ring around the top of my head where skin meets the hairline. I added it to my moisturizer and the same thing happened. The next drawback is the packaging. No matter how well I cleaned the pump after using the product continued to pump out when the cap was on leaving a lot of wasted product and a dirty cap. For the cost of the product, there should be no waste. Not impressed with this product. #follow4follow.
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Elle J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this as a half a pump into my daily sunscreen. It helps downplay any white cast and offers pollution protection. The pump is perfect for distributing a small amount of product. Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops is a hero product because you don't need a big makeup routine to look polished. It's a lot of product if you use it right. Don't overuse or you'll end up looking dirty. #winterskin #dewyskin #bronzer #skincare #drunkinlove #drunkelephant
Reno
The product itself is good, very thin and sinks into the skin well. When I used it I mixed it the DE protini moisturizer and put in on my whole face. The reason I can't use it is it is WAY too dark for my fairly light/medium complexion. It only comes in one shade and it immediately looked like I put on bronzer that is way too dark for my skin. I thought maybe after awhile it would soak in and settle down but for the entire day I had a visibly dark tint to my face. Like I said, the consistency is good and feels nice but I think it's only for people with darker skin tones.
Woods Cross, UT
I hands down love this product! I live in the state of Utah and Hispanic. When the winter comes around your girl starts to loose her natural bronze color. But this product has saved me during the winter months. I small pump mixed in with my facial lotion and my skin looks sunkissed and alive. Don't expect a deep deep bronze it a subtle bronze perfect for my skin type and tone. I have used this on my niece who is 100% caucasian pale skin, blue-eyed and she loves it. It fits her skin tone too. Very versatile and a little goes a long way. So paying 36.00 is worth it.
D-Bronzi is such a unique, lovely product! Since I struggle with hormonal acne, I usually do not wear makeup on a daily basis. However, I still like adding a bit of glow and color to my skin from time to time, which is so easy with D-Bronzi! I like to add half a pump of D-Bronzi to my moisturizer (currently Protini, also by Drunk Elephant). This provides me with a sheer wash of color and a luminous glow WITHOUT any glitter. My skin simply looks hydrated and healthy! If you're wary of makeup but still interested in the glowy skin look, this is the product for you!
Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops uploaded by Jessica N.
It feels just like yesterday this brilliant product dropped into our laps, but it’s been around about 1 1/2yrs and it remains on my fave list. To be clear, I have far from perfect skin, but I don’t enjoy wearing makeup most of the time . Insert D-Bronzi, which I can use in place of makeup, and it helps provide a beautiful, smooth, glowing base. I feel a little “covered” and presentable, plus the product has added benefits of protective properties from antioxidants and fatty acids. Oh, and lastly, you can mix your SPF or moisturizer with it! 😍
Garland, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this stuff. I will say.. I’m not as obsessed with the drunk elephant brand as much as many many other people are.. but I love this product! Firstly love that it has clean ingredients.. and secondly.. I love bronzey looking skin and this adds such a pretty bronze glow to your face that stays until you wash it off. It’s super easy to blend and a little goes such a long way. I recommend using it right before foundation or a tiny bit right after! With this and your bronzer you will definitely have the best glow possible.
Bronx, NY
Much wow. I feel so fancy using this product (probably because it cost more than what I'm used to). But the price is the only downside! This is my first time using this product, but I will continue to purchase. I love how you can add this to your moisturizer or foundation and give it an added boost of color. Plus, it's buildable. So you really don't need a ton, which I think helps me justify the price too! But the ingredients are SO quality and don't harm or clog my sensitive skin.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow I wasn’t expecting to love this as much as I do. My face nearly never matches my body so I wanted something I could trust to not irritate my skin. I think it colored my hands though haha did anyone else have that issue? It gives the most natural color to the skin that I have ever seen in a product like this. A little goes a long way so this will last me forever but when I do run out i will definitely but it again. I’m just wondering how I can get it to not stain my hands haha.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elsmere, KY
21 days ago
Erica S. • 21 days ago
It is bronze on me. It's unlike any product I have ever tried. I mix it with my moisturizers or serums for a bronzy base on no makeup makeup days🤗... And it's skincare so I don't have the guilt of clogging my pores. Hope this helps.
Valley City, OH
22 days ago
Erica S. • 21 days ago
I wouldn't say it's a replacement but I mix it with my moisturizers or serums and I do use way less foundation since I started using this ♥️