BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #15 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A rich and restorative eye cream featuring a brightening combination of eight peptides, five forms of vitamin C, and cucumber extract for firmer, stronger-looking skin around the eye area. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…C-Tango™ is a dance of potent antioxidants, replenishing ceramides, plant oils, and soothing actives, all designed to refresh and restore a radiant appearance. Gentle enough for AM and PM use, it's powerful enough to improve even stubborn signs of damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of gluten, fragrance, essential oil, silicone, and irritants. It is vegan and cruelty-free. Drunk Elephant uses clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical sunscreens, sensitizing dyes, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in any of their products, making them appropriate for every skin type. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free. Research results: In an independent consumer testing panel of 50 women ages 25 to 55: - 100% agree their eye area felt deeply hydrated - 100% agree their skin felt soothed and replenished - 97% agree their eye area looked refreshed - 97% agree their skin felt nourished - 90% agree their skin felt firmer - 90% agree their skin felt restored - 84% agree their eye area looked brighter

• How many of you love this product as much as I do?1 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking of purchasing the drunk elephant line ...1 Answers
  • When they say “brightening” does that mean it will help d...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessie S.
Greenville
I've been waiting to write a review for Drunk Elephant C-Tango(TM) Multivitamin Eye Cream because I wanted to give it a good and long trial. I got a trial size for free with a Sephora purchase, which I was thrilled about because I had been wanting to try it, but the full size product is just so expensive. I absolutely love it! It is so soft and hydrating. You only need the tiniest bit, not even a full pump, which is good because then this will last a long time. Then you just pat it under and around your eyes until it is absorbed. It absorbs so well and pretty quickly. It doesn't have much of a scent, and it just feels so moisturizing and pure on my face. It does not irritate my skin at all, and really helps to keep the under eye dark circles and bags away. I don't have a ton of wrinkles around my eyes so I can't speak to that aspect, but I think this will do wonders to prevent wrinkles. I still have lots left in my trial size, but I fully intend to purchase the full size when I run out. Hopefully I can catch a sale or promotion! Highly recommend.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I love all things DE, and this product is no different. The most effective eye cream I’ve used to date to help combat hyper-pigmentation and discoloration. My eyes can be extremely sensitive to products, particularly during allergy season, and this product does not irritate at all. I use in combo with DE Shaba eye cream as well. This isn’t an overnight miracle - however I saw noticeable differences early on, and significant improvement 1 month in. I expect to see continued results with long term use. On a side note, the philosophy of DE is spot on, customer service is excellent, and the packaging is efficient and adorable. Who doesn’t love good packaging design?! Pricey, but a small amount of product is needed, the bottle lasts a long while, and so worth the investment. Would highly recommend.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is a very nice eye cream by DE.  Even though I am 50, I really don't have many issues with my eyes that I need to treat, other than a little dryness under the eye.  I don't have discoloration, or bags or even a lot of wrinkles - so as far as attesting to this product correcting any of those issues, I really can't.  What I can say is that it moisturizes my eye area (which I said is dry), and the area where I have a few "crinkles" - outside corner of my eye, I have seen improvement.  Is this THE Holy Grail of eye creams?  I don't believe so.  However, I do use it, sparingly, every morning and night.  I would buy it again if I haven't come across something I like better by then.  Drunk Elephant C-Tango(TM) Multivitamin Eye Cream
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I purchased this lovely eye cream a couple weeks ago, so I cannot speak of its long-term benefits yet. But thus far, my orbital region loves this emollient, moisturizing eye cream. I apply KORA Organics Noni Radiant Eye Oil first and allow it to fully absorb prior to applying this resplendent eye cream. I have sensitive, combination skin and am a contact lens wearer, and this eye cream doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. I have noticed that my orbital region is more plump, the fine lines on the outer corners of my eyes have dissipated, leaving behind a smooth canvas for makeup application. I live in the desert (in Scottsdale, AZ) and this cream successfully keeps my eye area moisturized throughout the day and night. I have hereditary dark circles and the combination of this cream with the aforementioned eye oil has already begun to significantly brighten my dark circles under my eyes. It is lovely to no longer have to wear as much concealer. I cannot wait to continue to use this eye cream and reap the benefits of using this eye cream long term. Oh! And I almost forgot! A little bit goes a long way! A half of a pump is enough to perfectly hydrate both eye areas. And this heavenly eye cream applies with ease and absorbs quickly. There are no issues with eye makeup products moving around if you apply this eye cream. My makeup wears well with the product underneath. Yes, this product is expensive, but it will last you a long time and in my opinion, it is worth every penny.
Laurie P.
Eureka Springs
I tried this as a sample, I'm so glad I did! Its not greasy, doesn't leave a "film" on my skin, works great for my forehead and under my eyes.  I'm 53 years old, so I needed a product that would reduce black circles, fine lines, and brighten my skin.  I have oily skin though, so most products cause breakouts for me.  No..you don't quite getting breakouts after any certain age, sorry! I thought so too but no such luck! This product does not cause my face to break out, brightens the area under my eyes, minimized the wrinkles on my forehead (don't frown too much ladies, the repercussions later in life are wrinkles lol) This works.  I'll be using it from now on.
Emily S.
Chicago
I love Drunk Elephant products! I have a true obsession with their skincare line. This C-Firma is perfect for under eyes to give a little extra “wake up” boost! I put it on in the morning and my under eyes instantly brighten up and the puffiness disappears quickly. Plus this serum is amazing to use all over the face! It instantly tightens brightens. I always use it to give my face that little extra vitamin C it craves. It’s definitely my go to after a long night out, skin looks youthful and clear! It does have this “tacky” feeling, I usually mix it with my moisturizer or another Drunk Elephant product because I hate the feeling of being sticky. Something to watch out for.
Jaci W.
Spokane
I just recently found this brand, and my obsession is REAL. The brand's ingredients are effective and have integrity, which is hard to say for more products.  I suffer from hereditary dark circles, so I'm always on the hunt for new eye creams promising me beautiful, bright eyes. This cream, while it hasn't solved all of my dark circle problems, has definitely made an improvement. The texture is light and one pump between both eyes is MORE than sufficient. I pat this around my eyes in the morning and notice my circles are less visible and more full looking. I'm a big fan of this product and will be repurchasing this fooooor sure.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I have quickly fallen in love with this product! I think it’s well worth the price tag. Firstly, drunk elephant has the best packaging! Not only is it very sleek but the twist up pump is a lot of fun. I also really like pumps like this because it helps keep bacteria out of the product. I have really bad dark circles. My boyfriend and I always joke around about my bad raccoon eyes but this product has helped so much. I want to say I’ve been using it for a month now and I’ve seen a huge change in my dark circles. You literally need less than a pump for both eyes. It’s not too thick but it is on the thicker side. I just pat this underneath both eyes and I’m ready to go. I feel it hydrates them but has also helped reduce my dark circles which was the goal. If this is something you’re trying to change with an eye cream I highly recommend looking into this product. I’m beyond happy with it.
Liara M.
Atlanta
I was a bit skeptical going in to trying this because I thought my dark circles were impenetrable. I tried this following the recommendation from one of my favorite youtubers and am so glad I did! Within a week, I was already noticing a visible difference in the diameter and intensity of my dark circles. In addition, I feel that this does a great job keeping my eye area moisturized so that beauty products apply evenly. I noticed a difference in makeup application when I stopped using it for a week due to an allergic reactions from new pillowcases.
Alysia G.
Boca Raton
This is good stuff! I tried this a few times and I loved it. It definitely brightened my eye area. It was a little tingly which made it feel like it was working and preventing those fine lines from cramping in! I don’t think it moisturized too much but I just loved the way this product felt and looked. It gave me a brightness I haven’t really seen from other eye products. I only got to use it a couple times but I look forward to hopefully purchasing and trying it long term!
Andrea L.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone used this under makeup?
Azzurra B.
Preston
just wondering if anyone can help me, i have just purchased this cream for my under eye area, i have these tiny tiny little white spots and i dont understand what they are or how to get rid of them. im thinking maybe blocked pores. has anyone else experienced this and if so has this cream helped eliminate them :)
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a good eye serum and wonder is this really worth the price?
Amy T.
Has anyone tried this new eye cream? How do you like it and do you recommend? Drunk Elephant C-Tango(TM) Multivitamin Eye Cream
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
When they say “brightening” does that mean it will help dark circles?