• Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
  • Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum Drunk Elephant C-Firma(TM) Day Serum

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

A newly reformulated, refreshing gel formula featuring a clinically effective vitamin C and ferulic acid combination to correct past UV damage while preventing additional future damage for a youthful appearance. This new and improved C-Firma™ formulation has been thickened slightly to improve the overall user experience as it relates to application and texture, while the updated airless pump prevents the high percentage of vitamin C from losing its efficacy. This everyday serum delivers advanced protection against damaging free radicals while replenishing lipids to visibly reduce wrinkles, firm, and brighten the skin. Jam-packed with a game-changing antioxidant complex and an antiaging chronopeptide that transforms into vitamin D plus pumpkin ferment and pomegranate enzymes that gently dissolve unwanted surface skin cells it supports natural collagen production and cell regeneration. Sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer delivers intense hydration allowing the formula to absorb quickly and easily into the skin with a reservoir effect, meaning it remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours. The result is incredible radiance and luminosity. This product contains zero unnecessary additives and has a pH level of 3.3 to 3.5, which Drunk Elephant believes are the keys to a non-irritating, clinically effective formulation that delivers real results. Drunk Elephant difference: C-Firma works synergistically with D.E. Umbra™ Sheer Physical Defense to provide unsurpassed protection against UV damage. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that are there to benefit skin health and support the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. You will never find colorants or fragrances of any kind in their products.

• would I be able to apply this before I put on makeup? (I ...2 Answers
  • I really want to try this serum but it’s so expensive. Is...4 Answers
  • Do you find that the Drunk Elephant C Firma makes a diffe...2 Answers
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum

Start your review of Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
Everyone talks about Drunk Elephant like it's the holy grail of skincare, and I couldn't help but grow curious, despite the insanely high price tag. When they launched some great holiday sets for 2018, I went for the day kit that came with the full-sized C-Firma. I had been using the Ole Henriksen vitamin C serum before opening this one, and didn't feel like I saw much of a difference in my skin, so I was cautiously optimistic about this one. The first thing I noticed is that this serum is super runny and a little bit sticky, which makes getting it onto my face a little difficult because it will run down my hands a bit. I tried mixing this serum with the B-Hydra like the founder suggests, but found I don't prefer it - I like putting my products one at a time onto my skin. I like the packaging, though it's a little light and almost cheap-feeling for how expensive the product is, but the clicking/twisting cap is pretty inventive and cute. The smell is a little funny - some people say it reminds them of hot dog water? I don't know, it's kind of smoky and I noticed it the first couple weeks I used this product, but now it doesn't bother me. I do like this product a lot, more than the Ole Henriksen one I think, though I didn't have any major skin issues to really compare and do a before and after to see it working. I do think I'll repurchase when I run out, though only at a VIB sale.
Tammie L.
San Francisco, CA
🧡 I believe everyone has heard about Drunkelephant and the C-Firma™ Day Serum is my favorite DE products. C-Firma™ is an antioxidant complex contains with the l-ascorbic acid (LAA), vitamin E, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymeretc, etc essential extracts and nutrition which helps in brightening and restore the appearance of skin.
🧡 The C-Firma™ claims after applying the serum on your skin, it will absorb and remain for up to 72hours and will not be washed away. It 100% FREE of essential oils, fragrance, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical screens, and SLS.
🧡I have been using it for a while and have noticed a change of smoother skin, and more even tone from the dark spot and acne scar. Don't forget the C-Firma™ contains pure LAA which should be USE IMMEDIATELY and DON’T STOCK UP!
Hallie T.
Royal Oak
Sadly, this DE product did not compliment my skin well. I was so excited about it, since I am a fan of their other products, but this irritated my skin and lead to breakouts. I contacted DE to ask about this reaction (and sent photos of my irritated skin), and they made a few suggestions, but I was already following these suggestions—for example, they suggested that my skin was “sensitized” by using other non-DE products with the “suspicious 6,” and therefore I should try cutting these out; however, I replied saying I was only using DE products (not even BB cream, only Umbrella Tinte and D Bronzi), so my skin was not “sensitized.” After receiving this info, they suggested that C Firma may just not be good for my skin and that I should discontinue its use. I returned to Sephora. I know many people have had extremely positive responses to this product, so I know my experience doesn’t speak for anyone; however, just know that all DE products do NOT work for everyone, despite the company’s message that they do. :)
Meghan M.
Riverside
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a decent vitamin C serum. My one gripe about it is that it smells like gross barbecue for some reason, which is odd because other Vit Cs I’ve tried smell citrusy or have no scent. Give it a shot with one of DE’s mini sets.
Theebomb M.
Green Bay, WI
I have the entire drunk elephant line and I have enjoyed almost everything. This is one of the products that I wouldn't repurchase.
I love there packaging I think it's very innovative and clean but you cant tell when you are running low on anything. You don't know when you have to repurchase until it's too late and you are out. Its a little annoying.
This product doesn't have a long shelf life once it starts getting a deeper orange it isn't as effective. I use this every day and I couldn't finish it fast enough before it already started turning dark orange and then once I finally did finish it I didn't know it was getting low.
No smell.
I just didnt see or feel a difference. I use a lot of skin care products and I strictly used the drink elephant line to give it a fair chance. This just didnt add anything to my routine except an extra step.
Megan R.
Myrtle Beach , SC
This product has changed my life. Bold statement right? I had terrible acne scars almost two years ago. They weren’t pitted scars, but a mass of redness in my cheeks. Using this product in combination with other (always changing) skincare has almost completely eliminated the redness and discoloration. I’m now in love with my skin and don’t reach for the foundation every single day. I had a hard time getting used to the texture of it. It is quite oily feeling and putting that on during they day (before makeup) made me nervous. It did take some time for my skin to get used too, but not long at all. Now I LOVE the dewy and glowy look of my skin with this product on! I can’t say for sure when I started seeing results, but I can say it was under a year. Yes, yes I know that’s a long time, but I had a loooooot if damage to fix. 5/5 stars, highly recommend.
Aliza A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely a splurge, but this is hands down the BEST vitamin C serum I have tried. It is one of the only vitamin c products that is fragrance free which is important for sensitive skin like mine. The formula is great quality with a high concentration of vitamin C, which is great for fading acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and anti aging. It also contains marula oil and helps to moisturize the skin. I use it after cleansing and toning, before moisturizing and applying sunscreen. It works really well on my skin and has helped to fade my acne scars and even out my skin tone. Would definitely recommend for dull or acne probe skin as it will help clear away any scarring on the face!
Melissa B.
Adel
Purchased at: Sephora
I agree with other reviews that DE C-Firma Day Serum is sticky and tacky when you put it on. A suggestion from others that have experienced this is to use less and to let it soak in before following with other products. So I make sure that use basically one pump (actually two half pumps to avoid having too much runny product going everywhere). Still, while it’s not as sticky, it does make me super shiny on my forehead and nose, even when I follow up with moisturizer and make up. I will not be rebuying... but now that I’m using so little per day it’s going to take forever to get through this bottle... it’s too expensive to toss!
lauren c.
saint paul
I am an new Drunk Elephant addict! After I heard the hype about their products I HAD to try for myself. I started using C-firma a month ago and I can already see a brighter complexion. I have hyperpigmentation ( I used to be a sun worshiper) and I would do anything to get rid of my sun spots. I started using this and I can actually see the spots fading. My skin looks and feels great and I owe it to this product! I love the packaging because of its purpose to keep the vitamin C stable! The price is steep however, I believe it’s worth it to get a product that actually works!
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
I have used MANY vitamin C serums but not one has come close to the brightening effect I get from Drunk Elephant C-Firma. This is just the best of the best. It absorbs almost immediately and has been my daytime skincare superstar. If you need a brightened complexion look no further. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone over 30!!
Cathy W.
I want to try out this product. I have heard some say that it has a metallic scent and I was wondering if this is true? I'm sensitive to smell. I live out in the country so the nearest Ulta or Sephora is about 45 minutes away. How does this product smell? Is the scent strong? Will it trigger allergies?
Beth Z.
Wyandotte, MI
Do you guys use this before applying makeup?
Afi E.
Newmarket, Ontario
I want to buy this because I heard tons of good things about it , but I'm still not sure if it's good for sensitive, dry skin?
Jane S.
Nashville
I really want to try it but does the price really worth it?

Sephora