Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser

by Drunk Elephant

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive An innovative jelly cleanser that removes all traces of makeup, excess oil, pollution and any other grime from the day. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Uneven skin tone- PoresIf you want to know more…Free of SLS, fragrance, and essential oils, Beste™ No. 9 is totally non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and appropriate for every skin type. With a unique blend of mild surfactants and makeup-dissolving emollients, this gentle formula rinses away without an ounce of residue, leaving skin clean and soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Beste is forumlated at an ideal, non-stripping pH level of 5.9.Drunk Elephant only uses clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical sunscreens, sensitizing dyes, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in any of their products, making them appropriate for every skin type. This is Drunk Elephant's commitment to you. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and cruelty-free. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.

I use Drunk Elephant everything...except for cleanser. How does everyone like this product?
Is this product worth the buy? I really wanna try it, cuz I love jelly like textures. And I wanted in on this VoxBox but didn’t get in.. anyone got good reviews on this product and any other Elephant products?? #SHOPSQUAD
Is this more of a moisturizing or drying cleanser?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“Such a great cleaner and makeup for remover!It makes my skin feel so soft and doesn't irritate it at all. I have sensitive skin, but I do notice my T zone gets oily and I could never find the right product that would help,until I found this!” in 11 reviews
Waukesha, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this cleanser in my Sephora birthday gift. So far it seems like a fairly good cleanser. The packaging is not the most practical, I store mine upside down so it does not leak or get residue on my counter. It is on the pricier side as far as cleansers go. I do like that it contains omegas and other good for you ingredients but I don’t really feel it made much of a difference in the look or feel of my skin. I probably won’t repurchase because I prefer a more hydrating, cream cleanser. But all in all it’s not a bad product, it gets the job done. However I do feel like there are just as good cleansers on the market at lower price points.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this cleanser as it’s fragrance free and the gel is pretty thick and you don’t need a lot in order to clean your face well but still have enough bubbles to work on. But I just can’t afford paying $32 especially if you have to use it 2x a day or if you need to double cleanse in the evening to take all the make up out. I’d stick to my Cerave SA gel cleanser and the hydrating cleanser in the morning which does the job really really well without having to spend so much esp for a cleanser. Love all the DE line but I’d rather spend my money on the rest of their products than the cleanser.
Sensitive / Wrinkles, Aging, Sensitivity
Mullica Hill, NJ
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Meridith D.
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Meridith D.
I have fallen out of the habit of taking care of my skin and needed to change that ASAP. I’ve been using the Beste™️ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser for the past week and it’s worked like a charm. I’m a runner and I’m often outside in cold, harsh conditions but this cleanser is just what my face needs to nourish and keep my skin soft. I’m a fan! Thanks to Influenster for the free product in exchange for a review.
Normal / Dark Spots
Glen Ellyn, IL
As you can imagine, I sampled this cleanser from my September Sephora birthday gift. Finally a chance to try this brand! I was sadly disappointed. While true, I didn't have dry skin, skin tightness, or flakiness that comes with other cleansers, I also didn't see a good removal of makeup or minimizing of pores....nada. If I'm paying $32.00 for a cleanser, it's either going to benefit my skin, or do my 2019 taxes for me, amiright? This is a pass for me. Of note, I have pseudo-sensitive combination skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Annapolis
Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Leah C.
I really like the jelly texture to this cleanser. There isn’t a heavy scent to it and it cleans my face quite well when I have little to no makeup on. However, I find that it does not work very well on eye makeup, so I usually use it either after I’ve taken off my makeup with a makeup wipe or on a bare face. I alternate this with an acne cleanser because this one is not harsh at all and lets my skin retain its moisture. I will be repurchasing this.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Glen Saint Mary
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser exceeded my expectations and some! This was the first time I've used drunk elephant and after one wash I am completely hooked! This is vital for any woman's makeup bag! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone women looking for a go to cleanser and makeup removal cream. #cleanskin #fallskin #beauty #contest #drunkelephantskincare #influenstervoxbox [product:drunk-elephant-protini-polypeptide-cream-15ml-/-.5oz-creme-aux-polypeptide]
Combination / Dullness, Aging, Sun Damage
Bee Spring, KY
I got a trial size of this in my Sephora birthday gift and I have to say, it’s pretty darned good! It gently takes off my makeup, including stubborn waterproof mascara. It also leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. That being said, I do still get that tight, stripped of moisture feeling afterward, but less so than most gel cleansers. Nothing a good moisturizer won’t fix. I’ll definitely be buying a full sized bottle when my trial runs out.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Nevada
I love this product! I have tried SOOO many facial cleansers and hands down this was phenomenal. It is so gentle, but not to the point where it leaves my skin still feeling greasy or dirty. Doesn't dry out drier areas and won't cause an influx of oil in my t-zone. Not perfumed which is great for sensitive or irritated skin. I even tried the "dupe" for this....save your money cuz it is grade A crap compared to this gem.
Moses Lake
For me, this product didn’t really do much. I didn’t think that it was a deep clean or that it was especially brightening. It’s supposed to be a basic staple and it works as a nice second cleanse for the Slaai cleanser, but it’s really nothing special. The price is reasonable for what you get, but I would purchase something else for the same amount of money. There’s a lot better products for the same price!
Oily, Combination / Dullness, Redness, Sun Damage
It’s nice. It’s very cleansing without making your skin dry (thanks glycerin!). It doesn’t give me hives like a lot of other traditional cleansers. It doesn’t really have a smell? Maybe kind of a weird sharp smell? It’s not super noticeable. The packaging is so cute. The box is amazing and so quality. The tube itself is nice, but just kind of there. Like they put all the effort into the outer packaging.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Washington DC
a month ago
Drunk Elephant Slaai Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser.? Who can give me feedback on this product? I love melting cleansers 😍
Kendall S. • a month ago
Really nice balm cleanser. Comes with a small rice enzyme booster too. Add it in your cleansing balm once a week for some added exfoliation!