BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive An innovative jelly cleanser that removes all traces of makeup, excess oil, pollution and any other grime from the day. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Uneven skin tone- PoresIf you want to know more…Free of SLS, fragrance, and essential oils, Beste™ No. 9 is totally non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and appropriate for every skin type. With a unique blend of mild surfactants and makeup-dissolving emollients, this gentle formula rinses away without an ounce of residue, leaving skin clean and soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Beste is forumlated at an ideal, non-stripping pH level of 5.9.Drunk Elephant only uses clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of their formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical sunscreens, sensitizing dyes, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in any of their products, making them appropriate for every skin type. This is Drunk Elephant's commitment to you. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and cruelty-free. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.

Buy on Sephora
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a sucker for any drunk elephant products! They really do put the time, research and development into new products. They don’t put new stuff out very often so when they do I know it will be a good product. This cleansing jelly is very mild. It’s not too harsh. It removes makeup and takes the day off. They did have to repurpose the packaging because it used to have a different cap that leaked.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It’s light and gets waterproof makeup off fairly quickly. However, you need to use a lot of product to get the job done, which can be frustrating given the high price and the small size of the bottle.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drunk elephant is my all-time favorite skin care line. This is one my favorite products of theirs! It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh and dosent dry me out at all! It smells great and really does the job.
Rebecca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the cleansers I reach for during my day routine. It feel refreshing, without any tingly feeling. It cleans my skin without having it feel dry, which is amazing. I like that it lathers just enough.
jess h.
tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how soft this is on my face. I feel clean and radiant after using I️t. The smell is nice nothing too strong and the lather is really nice. I got this as a sample from Sephora and as soon as it runs out I’ll be purchasing the full size.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was torn between 3 and 4 stars for this face wash. Igave it 3, because it doesn’t excite me. It’s a very basic gel cleanser. It doesn’t dry the skin, but it’s very basic as it doesn’t have any smell. It removes makeup well, but sometimes if I wear heavier makeup, it doesn’t do the best job. It lasted really long even though I used a lot of it
Kayla T.
Ville Platte, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great cleaner and makeup for remover!It makes my skin feel so soft and doesn't irritate it at all. I have sensitive skin, but I do notice my T zone gets oily and I could never find the right product that would help,until I found this!
Melanie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this cleanser because it’s great for my super sensitive skin and I love to use it in the mornings. I use an acne cleanser at night so this is gentle for mornings.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beside their sunscreen this is my 2nd favorite product from them. Its easy on the skin. Doesnt dry me out. I don’t use this to remove my eye makeup but i def do it again.
Emma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this cleanser and thought it was pretty hydrating, but it is not worth the price at all. There are a lot of similar gel cleansers, like glossier milky jelly or no 7 melting gel cleanser.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this cleanser good for getting off stubborn makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this product for?
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is the drunk elephant beste no 9 cleanser and how does it rival others. Is it really worth the money? Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the jelly provide more moisture than a regular cleanser?
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work on any type of skin ? Where can you get this ?