Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser

by Drunk Elephant

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative jelly cleanser that creates a gentle, foamy lather to gently and effectively melt away all traces of makeup, debris, and any other impurities from the day. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Beste™ is formulated with a mild, low pH surfactant, and an antioxidant-rich blend of cantaloupe extract a rich source of vitamins A and C and marula oil and aloe vera leaf extract to help nourish, soothe, and replenish the natural barrier or acid mantle, helping skin stay healthy and balanced. It's unique jelly texture, not quite an oil and not quite a gel, gives the best of both worlds, leaving your skin perfectly clean, soft, and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Loaded with skin identical and skin friendly ingredients, Beste Jelly Cleanser will not dry or strip the skin, but leave it feeling clean, soft, and refreshed without an ounce of residue. It is vegan, gluten-free, non-comedogenic, not tested on animals, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and free of fragrance and essential oils. Drunk Elephant only uses clean, non-toxic ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical screens, sensitizing colorants, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in their products, making them appropriate for every skin type.

How does this work compared to other cleansers?
Is this good for dry skin in the winter?
How effective is this in removing makeup? Mainly in regards to mascara.
Start your review of Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“By far the best cleanser I have ever used! My face is very sensitive and a lot of cleansers really dry my skin out but this does not! I use it in the morning and at night and my skin loves it! Doesn't dry out my skin and my face feels super clean after using this! It doesn't leave the tight feeling that some cleaners do. Really nice light scent too.  ” in 21 reviews
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Drunk Elephant is an adorable high end skincare line with an impeccably flawless reputation for Devine products, in my opinion. Part of me wonders if I'm attracted to Drunk Elephant because of the quality of the product or the attractiveness of it's packaging ... Either way their products seem to be in love with my skin so I guess this relationship works! This DE Beste No. 9 Jelly cleanser is fantastic, as far as a cleanser, only. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have any moisturizing characteristics that would possibly leave you going to bed or starting your day with one less step in your regime, nonetheless, it works great. I have had significantly less breakouts and blemishes since beginning use and although my skin does feel slightly tight and dry after using, I just apply my favorite gel moisturizer to diminish that uneasy, tight feeling. I highly recommend this Drunk Elephant Beste No 9 Jelly Cleanser if you are trying to find yourself a new facial skin cleanser that truly works and is healthy for your skin... Not to mention the DE packaging is the cutest everrr!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Mcallen, TX
Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Zachary H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a trial size of this and a moisturizer from Sephora on my birthday and it came with this cleanser. I wasn’t expecting to fall in love with both products but I truly did! This cleanser was my favorite or the two and I actually went back to Sephora to purchase the full size after trying this. Normally I use the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser both in the morning and evening and it’s been my go to cleanser for a while now. I have combination skin more on the oily side that’s extremely acne prone and it’s hard to find a cleanser that both deeply cleanses my skin but doesn’t strip it of moisture. This works perfectly at both giving my skin a deep cleanse without stripping it and leaving it feeling dry. I could see this working for all skin types but I’m not sure if it would remove makeup since I no longer wear any. Would definitely recommend. But if it’s out of your budget I’d recommend trying the Neutrogena Naturals cleanser!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Pilgrim, KY
Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Tiffany T.
Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Tiffany T.
I love this facial cleanser from Drunk Elephant. The formula has emoluments to dissolve stubborn waterproof mascara and makeup. The light scent of cantaloupe is amazing. It made my skin feel soft, clean and refreshed. Definitely recommend 10/10Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Manitou Beach, MI
Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Shayla M.
This cleanser is very gentle on skin, it does not feel too drying or leave skin feeling tight after cleansing. It has a gel-like texture that lathers well and massages into skin comfortably. A plus point for sensitive skin users is that it is completely fragrance and essential oil free thus lowering any potential chance of irritation. Cleanses away impurities effectively. It is pretty hydrating considering the purpose of the product is to cleanse. It is supposed to be a one-step cleanser that can effectively remove makeup, excess oil and impurities. Me, being slightly obsessed with a thorough cleanse, I am not one to skip double cleansing when wearing makeup so I can’t speak to its ability in removing makeup.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
West Chester , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this from Sephora for my birthday about a year ago. I recently flew to Nashville and needed a travel size cleanser. Upon getting to my hotel, I realized I had forgotten makeup remover wipes (I don’t usually use wipes because they cause me to breakout but necessary for the trip). I stumbled into the shower and thought I could hopefully bum a makeup wipe off my roommate once getting some of the thicker foundation off in the shower. But once I came out all of my makeup was gone including my eye makeup that my usual (micellar water) does not scrub off. Shocked at how nice this product was and how genuinely clean my skin was without feeling harsh I will be purchasing more from this company.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't surprised that this product allow my face to feel clean without stripping the moisture...because of the high price tag. It is a gel product when you squeeze it out of the twist tube opening. Make sure your face is damp to get the foam effect when you lather it onto your face. This is good for my sensitive skin that's going through the motions during spring. My skin feels soft after drying. It does the job without making me feel like I have to grab another cleanser to finish. I'm not that excited about the ingredient list with glycerin and surfactants so this will not be a repurchase.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines
I love this gentle cleanser! I use it as a make-up remover and cleanser. It works wonderfully! I use about a dime size every morning and evening as I start my skin care regime. It does not lather like a soap, which I really like! It does a great job at removing dirt, makeup, impurities. Sometimes, I do a second rinse if I don't feel like everything gets picked up. My skin is combination and I feel it works great-whether my skin is feeling oily or dry or even irritated. Drunk Elephant just knew what they were doing when they created this product. Anyone can use it, regardless of skin type! Worth the buy and you get so much product!
Dry / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
ironton
This is by far the best jelly cleanser I’ve ever used! The smell is so natural, use a pump and add water to activate it! It is a super gentle cleanser, I’ve not had any reactions to it and I’ve been using it for half a year. I even have acne flare up from time to time and it still proves to be an all around skin type cleanser’ It removes all of my makeup even mascara and dirt and grime from my skin, leaving behind fresh and radiant skin. I love the after effect of this, my face feels so clean and soft to the touch. It is a staple in my routine and I highly recommend it!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Mt Plymouth, FL
Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser uploaded by Sonya F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as my Sephora birthday gift this year and I absolutely loved it. It never dried out my skin but it felt really clean. Usually I can’t really tell a difference in facial cleansers, they all just kind of worked the same to me. But I feel like this one was different, I may need to try it again to make sure it’s not just in my head but I know I wasn’t impressed with a Dr. Brandt cleanser I had gotten. This cleanser has a very mild scent and lathers nicely. It is a little expensive but I guess the bottle is a bit bigger than most and I think it’s worth it.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I go this in my Birthday gift set as a sample and im amazed! Not only was it a large sample. Usually it's so tiny it's hardly worth not but now I finally see the hype with Drunk Elephant products. Never has a cleanser left my skin more moisturized than before I used it. Usually they strip my skin, but this is not the case here. This is a great cleanser. It has such a rich lather ND gets all the dirt off and doesn't leave my dry skin even dryer. Worth the money! Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...