Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative jelly cleanser that creates a gentle, foamy lather to gently and effectively melt away all traces of makeup, debris, and any other impurities from the day. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Beste™ is formulated with a mild, low pH surfactant, and an antioxidant-rich blend of cantaloupe extract a rich source of vitamins A and C and marula oil and aloe vera leaf extract to help nourish, soothe, and replenish the natural barrier or acid mantle, helping skin stay healthy and balanced. It's unique jelly texture, not quite an oil and not quite a gel, gives the best of both worlds, leaving your skin perfectly clean, soft, and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Loaded with skin identical and skin friendly ingredients, Beste Jelly Cleanser will not dry or strip the skin, but leave it feeling clean, soft, and refreshed without an ounce of residue. It is vegan, gluten-free, non-comedogenic, not tested on animals, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and free of fragrance and essential oils. Drunk Elephant only uses clean, non-toxic ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical screens, sensitizing colorants, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in their products, making them appropriate for every skin type.

Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
My daughter knows that I am in love with the drunk elephant line and purchased a travel set that included the whipped cream and the no 9 jelly cleaner. I simply adore this set and will be purchasing the full size products. I am one of those people who has a 6 step skin routine and I use
apx 14 products at night. There are times when traveling or when I have had an extremely long day and night that I find it taxing to do this entire routine.That is where this comes in...I have found that this cleaner works as well as my 2 step cleaning system and the cream hydrates my skin just as if I had applied all my products. I love this combo and wish I had found it sooner. The cleaner is ultra deep cleaning removing even the toughest makeup even waterproof, and the cream is a dream...my skin litterly drinks it up. I wake up the next morning with hydrated clean skin and I would never know that I didn't do my usual 6 steps...its a must have for me!!
Red J.
New York
I am a two-step cleanser type of gal.  I use an oil based cleanser first and then I go in with a second soap based cleanser.  So I used this Jelly Cleanser as my first step and it just wasn't for me.  I hated the smell.  You had to use a lot of product for the cleanser to be effective and it does not clean well.  Unlike oil based cleansers, this product feels like it's drying up on your face if you don't use enough product.  That's why i needed up using a lot of product and I felt like it was a waste.  For the price this product is, there's much better cleansers out there.  This is a HUGE FAIL.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
The hot date kit by drunk elephant was the first thing on my Christmas list. I was happy it came with the jelly cleanser so I’d be able to try it! I definitely like it, my face feels super clean and tight. It felt a little on the drying side, but I use an essence and moisturizer anyway so it didnt last long. I don’t think it’s a NEED by any means, I also don’t think it’s drunk elephants best product but as a smaller sample, I’m happy to use it until it’s gone and hopefully it’ll become a Love. I own the full size of every other drunk elephant product so it wouldn’t surprise me if I end up with it!
Iz C.
I received a smaller size of this cleanser as part of a set and fell in love. After the first use I immediately noticed my pores were smaller and my skin softer. I did not get the drying effect like others did. The packaging is unique and not one I've ever seen--It looks like a typical tube and lid set up but when you twist the lid, a white plug in the center of it recedes and the product dispenses. I thought it was really cool at first, no leakage, but after noticed it'll dispense a little extra as you twist it closed so squeeze a little less than you need. The cleanser itself is clear and the consistency is like a heavy dish soap right out of the tube. It doesn't really lather/foam/bubble. The full size is kind of expensive (compared to my usual drugstore pick) but it does last me a few months with two-times-a-day use. The smell didn't bother me a bit, and it's makeup-removing abilities seemed OK to me, but I only wear eyeliner on a daily basis. When I wear a fuller face, I use a makeup wipe before using this.
taylor k.
Buffalo, NY
I personally don’t feel that this product is anything special. It feels like a regular cleanser to me. I purchased a drunk elephant gift set and a small size was included in the kit. I would have never picked this product up on my own. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and I believe this broke me out a bit, so I stopped using it.
Carlee F.
I have gone through my entire bottle of this product that i purchased at Sephora and I am a little torn on whether or not I love it. I think it doesn’t rid my face of all of the makeup like it claims to do but sometimes I think it does. It makes my skin feel so soft but tight whenever i get out of the shower. I think i wish it would suds up a little more to get all of that excess makeup off.
Joshua R.
Cape Coral, FL
This cleanser is so gentle and effective. It foams up but not overly foamy.. in other words, my skin doesn’t feel stripped. It removes makeup well. I love that drunk elephant made this cleanser perfectly oh balanced for my skin. I’ll buy this again for sure! Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
Alisha S.
So pricey but so worth it! I got this as a sample and I’m definitely buying a full size. After only a week and a half of use I can notice results. My pores are getting smaller and the redness on my cheeks is going away. I have really sensitive skin so this is gentle enough for other with baby skin but is tough enough for makeup removal.
Taylor P.
I do not feel like this cleaned the make up off my skin. I have a sample that I bought in a set to try it and am very glad I didn't waste my money on a full size. I use this as a first step in cleansing to use the product up, but I will be glade when I run out and can stop using it.
Ashley A.
Mission, KS
I am a drunk elephant junkie, I actually had a friend pick this up for me at an exclusive Sephora rouge event. I've recently been into cleansers that make it easy for makeup remover so I couldn't wait to try it. However, I was pretty disappointed. It didn't seem to get my makeup off well at all, and for foundation I use the It cosmetics CC cream. I also wasn't a fan of the packaging. Usually drunk elephant packaging is so seemless and fun, however I felt it was hard to twist close after your hands were covered in the gel/oil and didn't come out of the bottle well.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Is this cleanser worth it? I love DE products but wasn't thrilled with the bar soaps. I have oily, acne prone skin with congested pores. I need something to help clear them out!
scianda l.
Does this work well on oily, acne prone skin?
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Es bueno o malo este producto? Is good o bad?
Divya N.
St. John’s, IA
Is it worth the price?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
How does this compare to other cleansers?