BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative jelly cleanser that creates a gentle, foamy lather to gently and effectively melt away all traces of makeup, debris, and any other impurities from the day. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Beste™ is formulated with a mild, low pH surfactant, and an antioxidant-rich blend of cantaloupe extract a rich source of vitamins A and C and marula oil and aloe vera leaf extract to help nourish, soothe, and replenish the natural barrier or acid mantle, helping skin stay healthy and balanced. It's unique jelly texture, not quite an oil and not quite a gel, gives the best of both worlds, leaving your skin perfectly clean, soft, and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Loaded with skin identical and skin friendly ingredients, Beste Jelly Cleanser will not dry or strip the skin, but leave it feeling clean, soft, and refreshed without an ounce of residue. It is vegan, gluten-free, non-comedogenic, not tested on animals, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and free of fragrance and essential oils. Drunk Elephant only uses clean, non-toxic ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical screens, sensitizing colorants, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in their products, making them appropriate for every skin type.

Buy on Sephora
Iz C.
Iz C.
I received a smaller size of this cleanser as part of a set and fell in love. After the first use I immediately noticed my pores were smaller and my skin softer. I did not get the drying effect like others did. The packaging is unique and not one I've ever seen--It looks like a typical tube and lid set up but when you twist the lid, a white plug in the center of it recedes and the product dispenses. I thought it was really cool at first, no leakage, but after noticed it'll dispense a little extra as you twist it closed so squeeze a little less than you need. The cleanser itself is clear and the consistency is like a heavy dish soap right out of the tube. It doesn't really lather/foam/bubble. The full size is kind of expensive (compared to my usual drugstore pick) but it does last me a few months with two-times-a-day use. The smell didn't bother me a bit, and it's makeup-removing abilities seemed OK to me, but I only wear eyeliner on a daily basis. When I wear a fuller face, I use a makeup wipe before using this.
Krystin L.
Krystin L.
Last weekend We went to Sephora's VIBRouge event in Houston to check out some of the new products launching this fall. One I was not leaving Sephora without is the Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser. As with most of their products Inwas not disappointed! Having sensitive skin Drunk Elephant chooses ingredients that will not irritate your skin. I first tried it at Sephora on my hand after sampling multiple liquid lipsticks and stains, with just a small amount the hard to remove lip colors were drawn out of my skin. I knew it was the ideal product to test the my makeup, the humidity and other environmental factors you face in a boiling hot city like Houston. This cleanser has now become a staple in my Skincare regime!
Carly S.
Carly S.
I love drunk elephant products, but this cleanser falls very flat for me. It didn't remove my makeup well, was drying, and stung my eyes terribly. The directions say it will remove eye makeup so I did not expect it to be so harsh on the eyes. I have combo/oily skin, but found it too drying and uncomfortable. I think calling this a Jelly cleanser is very misleading, it much more like just a regular clear liquid soap. I also found that it had a weird smell to it that I didn't enjoy
If you are on the fence about getting this because of the price I would say it is worth every penny. I am a cruelty free mua and so I always find it hard to find a good cleanser. When I went to sephora this lady tried to sell me a peter Roth Thomas cleanser but I couldn't use it because that company tests on animals. I found the closest thing to it and it was this. Only after using for a week it has made my dark spots almost disappear and it has almost gotten rid of my acne.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Absolutely love Drunk Elephant products. This particular cleanser helps combat my dry skin. And I don't have combination skin, just dry! So for anyone else battling dry skin, this product is a great find and a keeper! It doesn't strip your skin of healthy oils naturally produced (and in my case, I need every bit). The only negative is the packaging. It leaks. No matter how tight I twist - it leaks. This would give 4 stars but I still gave 5 for the product itself.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Drunk Elephant has done it again. .this cleanser is the bomb. It leaves my face so clean ..soft..and smooth with out any leftover residue. Its just amazing. I have combination skin and it just seems to know and I never have to worry about it being to drying or break outs. I have tried other brands and products but I always have come back to this product. I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Burbank, CA
I wanted to love this product. I love most of my Drunk Elephant products. The biggest issue I have with it is the packaging. I can't stand this kind of packaging where you twist the opening and product comes out... but it's meant to be standing on the area where product comes out? I don't think they thought the packaging through at all! The product is decent, but there are much better cleansers with better packaging that I regret picking this one up.
Yasmany D.
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
I  don't know how to actually rate this as I only got to use it a couple of times before it leaked out all over my medicine cabinet. I even double-checked that I had closed it properly, having read previous review about a packaging fail.  The two times I used it, it left skin feeling clean, removed my makeup easily, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin or make it feel tight
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I was lucky enough to test this for Drunk Elephant before it released and I ADORE it! I switched over from Paula's Choice and am never going back. I was being so careful with my trial, not knowing when it would release but now it's out and I just got my new bottle! WASH ALL THE FACES!

I'm 31 and have acne prone skin and it's never looked better!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
This is my all time favorite!! Love love love this product! It does wonders for my skin! I'm a repeat user and plan on keeeping that way. I purchased my product from sephora because a friend recommended it to me. The packaging is lovely and looks high end. I plan to buy this along with other products of the same brand again!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Es bueno o malo este producto? Is good o bad?
Divya N.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
Is it worth the price?
Teresita E.
Teresita E.
Me gustaría probarlo por que en invierno se me seca demasiado la piel mi piel es mixta que tal buenos es?
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Is this cleanser worth it? I love DE products but wasn't thrilled with the bar soaps. I have oily, acne prone skin with congested pores. I need something to help clear them out!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
How is this for dry skin?