Drunk Elephant Baby Pekee Bar + Juju Bar Travel Duo uploaded by Sabrina B.Drunk Elephant Baby Pekee Bar + Juju Bar Travel Duo uploaded by Vanessa O.

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

A day and night cleansing duo featuring an ultra-mild, three-in-one bar that subtly exfoliates and heals paired with a gentle bar to tone and moisturize. The multitasking Juju Bar is designed to effectively cleanse while gently removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin that have loosened overnight. The formulation of thermal mud and bamboo powder delivers a wonderful creamy lather that dissolves unwanted oil, rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris and any impurities. It refines skin texture, brightens skin clarity, and, over time, minimizes the look of pores. Pekee Bar™ clarifies, balances, and moisturizes, while rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris, impurities, and excess oil. Infused with a powerful blend of blueberry extract, marula oil, and honey, it tones and promotes moisture retention, elasticity, and firmness. Both bars are formulated with skin-friendly ingredients to cleanse and calm the skin. This set contains:- 1 oz Juju Bar - 1 oz Pekee Bar It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Do not apply bars directly to your face, first lather in your hands and then apply lather to your face. These products do not contain fragrance or soap, and are cruelty-free.

• What are some benefits you see from these bars? And are they for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this that has sensitive skin? I have mild rosace...1 Answers
  • I have tried a bunch of other Drunk Elephant products and liked t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kim M.
I'm a huge Drunk Elephant fan and have tried all of their products. This was one of the last products for me to try because I totally wrote them off as being impractical and mediocre purely because they were bar soaps and I'm kicking myself for it because these are the best cleansers I have ever used! First of all, this $18 set lasts me around 6 months which is totally reasonable and the cheapest product the brand makes. I wish there was some way that I could have had these soaps in my teenage years because they would have been great on my acne prone skin. I have dry, dehydrated, sensitive, acne prone skin that has become more or less normal since switching over to DE products. The Pekee bar is very gentle and hydrating and lathers well without being drying at all. If my skin is having a hard time, ie. breaking out, having hives, sunburnt, etc I will use this to wash my face because it is soothing and moisturizing and never burns or irritates no matter what state my skin is in. The Juju bar is great for brightening, super gentle physical exfoliation, and what my go to wash is when it looks like breakouts might be coming. I was really worried about the bamboo spheres because I have always reacted poorly to physical exfoliation including clarisonics but I hardly even noticed that it has bamboo pieces in the suds. It doesn't suds as much as the Pekee bar but it does without much effort and is still very gentle and moisturizing while still balancing and cleaning skin, including oily and acne prone skin types. When I bought this mini duo I was trying to manage my expectations because it is just a soap and I used Pekee for the first 2 or 3 days and I could tell in that short time frame that my skin had less visible redness and was brighter and glowing. I would recommend getting a travel soap dish for these and they can both fit and only cost $5 and I can take them in and out of the shower and travel with them. If you have sensitive skin, allergies, acne, rosacea, eczema, or any other skin woe I highly recommend the Pekee bar solo or this duo. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't like these soaps, aside from the fact that they are bars. The price is really affordable because the duo will last 6 months or so at just $18, which comes out to around the cost of a drugstore cleanser and if you buy the larger soaps they are even more cost efficient.
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
These do a very nice job of cleansing/exfoliating my skin without being too drying and stripping it of moisture. I especially appreciate how they don't irritate my sensitive skin. My only complaint is that they have a really weird plastic-like smell, but if you don't mind that then you might like these. It's a great way to test out DE products without breaking the bank.
Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
These two bars literally brought immediate results. I used the juju bar in the shower and it brings amazing exfoliating results. I even use it on my neck, chest, and shoulders. I use the pekee bar when I just want a nice cleanse! I would highly recommend!
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
These are nice cleansers but I'm not really a fan of bar soap. It just seams so messy. If you leave it on the counter or in the shower, the bottom gets really weird. Both of them did make my skin feel really nice though.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
I love all of Drunk elephants mini sets! They’re such a great value and an easy way to get to try out their usually expensive products without breaking the bank. I love both of these cleansers especially the pekee!
Khanh N.
Montville , NJ
I’m obsessed with these two cleansing bars. The juju bar give me a mild exfoliate and the tiki bar really clean my face without stripping my natural oils. My face feels so soft and clean after I uses these bars.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
After trying it out I honestly don’t know how I lived without it. The grey soap and exfoliating and I used it every morning before I used my toner and moisturizer. It instantly made my skin glow and fresh. Caused no scratches or breakout.
The white bar was great for nighttime routine. I used it in addition to my makeup remover and it soothed my skin, was gentle and mosturized my skin a little.
Thea T.
I prefer gentle, natural face cleansers. These bars are the only things that have kept my face acne free. I've suffered from acne since I was 13 (I'm 27 right now), and I've tried nearly everything. When I go without the drunk elephant bars, my face flares up.
Anna Z.
Cleveland, OH
I think these are the best cleansing bars for the face. I love that there is a bar meant for morning and one for night. My skin is the best when I use these bars. My skin feels fresh, and never tight. Love love these products!
Vanessa O.
I took my daughter to a make up store to get her skin id done. The make up artist saw that her face was oily and she was getting clusters of pimples. At any age you should be concerned about the clarity of your skin first. So we purchased the duo sample bars. That day when she got home she used the Pekee bar side . It clarify, balance and moisturised. It's a small white bar made from Maryland, blueberry extract and honey. After the first use of the soap she ran downstairs and had me feel how soft her skin was. Before bed she used the Juju bar which is like a grayish brownish color. This one cleanses, exfoliate, and heals. It's made with Themal mud, marula, superfruit and bamboo. This one did not suds up the was the other one did but after washing her face all the oils were washed away. After about a week of using both bars I notice a tremendous difference in the way her skin looked. Her face has a healthy glow, her pimples have either been reduced or completely gone.
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does this soap make your skin dry like others do?
Sloane S.
What's the best way to keep this sanitary? I currently use a gel cleanser that dispenses from a pump and would love to purchase this. I'm concerned about 1) any residue left on the bar from touching it 2) any water residue left on the bar that would make it more susceptible to bacteria and 3) what surface to let it dry on (soap dishes are so gross to me)? Maybe this product isn't for me based on that alone but if anyone has successfully kept this sanitized- I'd love to know!
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used acne-prone soap bars before and they just dry out my skin,, does this dry skin too?
Jordan A.
Upland , CA
Do these help with acne at all?
Sarah M.
St, NL
I'm really interested in purchasing these for when I travel. Anybody have any experience with this?