Drunk Elephant Baby Pekee Bar + Juju Bar Travel Duo uploaded by Vanessa O.

BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

A day and night cleansing duo featuring an ultra-mild, three-in-one bar that subtly exfoliates and heals paired with a gentle bar to tone and moisturize. The multitasking Juju Bar is designed to effectively cleanse while gently removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin that have loosened overnight. The formulation of thermal mud and bamboo powder delivers a wonderful creamy lather that dissolves unwanted oil, rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris and any impurities. It refines skin texture, brightens skin clarity, and, over time, minimizes the look of pores. Pekee Bar™ clarifies, balances, and moisturizes, while rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris, impurities, and excess oil. Infused with a powerful blend of blueberry extract, marula oil, and honey, it tones and promotes moisture retention, elasticity, and firmness. Both bars are formulated with skin-friendly ingredients to cleanse and calm the skin. This set contains:- 1 oz Juju Bar - 1 oz Pekee Bar It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Do not apply bars directly to your face, first lather in your hands and then apply lather to your face. These products do not contain fragrance or soap, and are cruelty-free.

• What are some benefits you see from these bars? And are they for ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this that has sensitive skin? I have mild rosace...1 Answers
  • I have tried a bunch of other Drunk Elephant products and liked t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin G.
This little bar duo makes up my new HG cleansing routine. I'm all about smart skincare, so I love that these are formulated without fragrance or irritating essential oils and kept at a skin-healthy pH of approximately 6ish (Drunk Elephant gets serious bonus points for actually listing the pH of their products - I love getting to be sure my products will be effective without being too harsh!) The Pekee bar (white one) is wonderful for evenings. I use it as a second-step cleanser, but am pretty sure that it could take off my makeup on its own. I love how moisturized and healthy my skin feels after using it - bonus points for the marula oil and honey that help soothe my sensitive skin. The Juju bar (brown one) is recommended for mornings - the extremely gentle physical exfoliation from the bamboo helps rejuvenate my skin and ready it for the day to come. Not only have these products completely changed my views on bar "soaps" for the face, they've become my go-to cleansers, and converted me to the Drunk Elephant brand. And for $18 for a travel duo that lasts you ages, it doesn't hurt the wallet to try it out!
Vanessa O.
I took my daughter to a make up store to get her skin id done. The make up artist saw that her face was oily and she was getting clusters of pimples. At any age you should be concerned about the clarity of your skin first. So we purchased the duo sample bars. That day when she got home she used the Pekee bar side . It clarify, balance and moisturised. It's a small white bar made from Maryland, blueberry extract and honey. After the first use of the soap she ran downstairs and had me feel how soft her skin was. Before bed she used the Juju bar which is like a grayish brownish color. This one cleanses, exfoliate, and heals. It's made with Themal mud, marula, superfruit and bamboo. This one did not suds up the was the other one did but after washing her face all the oils were washed away. After about a week of using both bars I notice a tremendous difference in the way her skin looked. Her face has a healthy glow, her pimples have either been reduced or completely gone.
Julia B.
SLATINGTON, PA
I have a healthy obsession with Drunk Elephant. I've yet to use a product I dislike from them. This travel duo is amazing. I've been wanting to try each of them so I just decided to get this to sample them. I should have just purchased them in full-size. They work to balance the natural pH of your skin, basically what every cleanser should do. You won't regret buying these. They don't dry out my skin, instead it feels soft and hydrated.
Shreeza S.
San Francisco , California
Ohh I am in love with drunk elephant, this is the first product j have tried from drunk elephant. I used to spend lot on cleanser and nothing seems to be working. I bought this and started using it since I heard skin care should be PH balanced for its efficacy. My skin has been loving it, it's just so balanced, doesn't dry out my skin or leave any film. If you wanna try out drunk elephant stuff do try this set.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
Love these bars!!!! They work great, are PH balanced, and are a great am/pm routine. They also last a very long time since they are in bar form.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
After trying it out I honestly don’t know how I lived without it. The grey soap and exfoliating and I used it every morning before I used my toner and moisturizer. It instantly made my skin glow and fresh. Caused no scratches or breakout.
The white bar was great for nighttime routine. I used it in addition to my makeup remover and it soothed my skin, was gentle and mosturized my skin a little.
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
I love these face washes! I think they work amazingly. I love getting both and using one in the morning and one at night. I like that one is more clarifying while one is more moisturizing. They never feel like they leave a film or dirt on my face (I do take off makeup with oil remover first). I would give these 5 stars however the bar form is very annoying. I feel like it's hard to keep them clean and feel free since they are not in closed packaging. They are also annoying to travel with.
Alex M.
Montclair , CA
I really liked this set, but I don't love it. It's a soap bar so pretty simple to use. I just don't think the exfoliating one did much, it cleaned of course. They worked nice but I don't get the hype, I see a lot of people talking about these bars. I'm glad I got the set because I couldn't justify paying almost 30 dollars for a bar of soap.
Christopher P.
Houston
I love these soaps. Expensive but truly wonderful to use. Gentle and effective. I use every so often, because  I also use other cleansers. They are expensive but they last a long time. I highly recommend trying them. I intend to buy the larger ones when the time comes
Winnie L.
Staten Island
This duo set is quite long lasting. It took me around 6-7 months or even more to finish. I like how juju has little beads inside to help exfoliate my face. But overall, I didn't see dramatic difference after use. And peeke is a bit drying as well.
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does this soap make your skin dry like others do?
Sloane S.
What's the best way to keep this sanitary? I currently use a gel cleanser that dispenses from a pump and would love to purchase this. I'm concerned about 1) any residue left on the bar from touching it 2) any water residue left on the bar that would make it more susceptible to bacteria and 3) what surface to let it dry on (soap dishes are so gross to me)? Maybe this product isn't for me based on that alone but if anyone has successfully kept this sanitized- I'd love to know!
sierra j.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used acne-prone soap bars before and they just dry out my skin,, does this dry skin too?
Sarah M.
St. John's, NL
I'm really interested in purchasing these for when I travel. Anybody have any experience with this?
Jordan A.
Upland , CA
Do these help with acne at all?