Drunk Elephant B-Hydra + Virgin Marula Oil Duo

by Drunk Elephant

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A skin-quenching, complexion-refreshing duo of bestselling favorites for a replenished, youthful-looking glow. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is like a glass of water for thirsty skin. Uniquely formulated with pro-vitamin B5 and pineapple ceramide to attract and boost moisture, skin looks healthier and more radiant as drabness, dryness, uneven texture, and fine lines are diminished. Then, check into skin rehab with the wonder-working Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil, cold-pressed and high in critical antioxidants and rich in omegas 6 and 9 to moisturize, rejuvenate, and nourish skin while restoring a youthful-looking glow. This set contains: - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Drunk Elephant only uses clean ingredients that are bioavailable (to easily penetrate skin for optimal performance), and formulated without silicones, chemical sunscreens, sensitizing dyes, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is always cruelty-free. Research results: In an independent consumer testing panel of 101 women ages 25 to 55 using B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel: - 96% found skin looked healthier and felt nourished - 94% found skin had a healthy glow - 92% found skin looked radiant, no longer drab or dry - 90% found skin was quenched and visibly brighter - 86% found skin felt plumped with hydration In an independent consumer testing panel of 101 women ages 25 to 55 using Virgin Marula Oil: - 97% agreed skin felt moisturized - 97% agreed Marula Oil was gentle and non-irritating - 94% agreed skin felt softer and nourished - 90% agreed skin felt rejuvenated and radiant with a healthy glow - 89% found M

Searching for a hydrating product for my Sensitive dry skin. Have you used this on your acne prone skin with good results?
How does these products soak in to your skin ie greasy? Light? Heavy? Is there a scent?
What is so good about this product ? What make this product different from the rest?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant B-Hydra + Virgin Marula Oil Duo!
Juno F.
NY
Drunk Elephant B-Hydra + Virgin Marula Oil Duo uploaded by Juno F.
I love both the serum and face oil! I discovered this brand last winter in rainy Oregon but it’s now also helped my extremely dry skin through a harsh (+low humidity!) western NY winter season ❄️🥶 Both products are light enough to mix together and with other drunk elephant creams. There is a faint, almost unnoticeable scent and my skin immediately feels hydrated after use (solo or mixed together). I’ve also used the face oil to help heal my hands after experiencing dry, cracked skin from all the hand sanitizer use since the covid pandemic started 👍
Lajla R.
Phoenix, AZ
After using this product, my skin has felt amazing! It is moisturizing and hydrated my skin well. I have oily skin, so that was surprising. I really enjoyed the way it glides onto the skin easily and it is easily absorbed by the skin. I recommend this to people with both oily and dry skin!
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
I love the Marula oil so much. These work great together and I like trying the smaller sizes to see how it works with my skin before purchasing the big bottles, as they are quite pricy. This line is effective and I recommend it
Michelle K.
Jersey City, NJ
Drunk Elephant B-Hydra + Virgin Marula Oil Duo uploaded by Michelle K.
Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel is the best! I mix this with my sunscreen in the morning and I’m out the door! It leaves a fresh dewy look on my skin and it hydrates sooo much! I suffer from dry skin so this is a life saver.
Ahlam J.
Perris, CA
I’m 28 and have been using this to even the texture of my skin & fade dark spots. I love the Marula oil and how it glides onto your skin and hydrates without feeling too thick. It’s been about a month, and I’ve already noticed my skin looking more refreshed and glowy.
Paige W.
Nashport, OH
Drunk Elephant B-Hydra + Virgin Marula Oil Duo uploaded by Paige W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Drunk Elephant b-hydra and virgin marula oil are both awesome products. I love these little minis for on the go or traveling. The marula oil is the heart of the whole skincare line and it’s just so nourishing. It doesn’t leave a super greasy look either. B-hydra has a great light gel texture and holds moisture in so well. Would definitely recommend these products and repurchase!
Jillian R.
Marlton , NJ
This stuff is amazing like every other drunk elephant product! Super hydrating but not too much for my oily skin. These products are worth every penny! I keep adding to my collection bc they’re all so good!
Olga B.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great duo, I love drunk elephant products a bit pricey, but these minis are great to try , I highly recommend to try
Leah  P.
Tickfaw, LA
I think this is a great product for all to use.it good for all skin type it leaves the skin feeling so fresh and hydrated if you haven't tried any of their products give them a try..it is a expensive but worth it
Melanie W.
Senoia, GA
I don’t mind the kit, it’s pretty decent...I just have yet to find one of their products that’s actually worth the cost. I think this product line is very over priced.