BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #58 in Facial Moisturizers

An antiaging vitamin B5 gel that replenishes, brightens, and improves the appearance of skin texture and tone while delivering intense moisture. B-Hydra™ is like a cool glass of water for your thirsty skin. Uniquely formulated with provitamin B and pineapple ceramide, it attracts and holds moisture to leave skin looking healthy and illuminated. Watermelon rind/apple/lentil complex provides up to 24 hours of hydration and significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines. Swertia chirata extract supports the appearance of skin thickness, and bearberry extract naturally brings antioxidant and skin-lightening properties to the formulation. Finally, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer soaks in easily to provide unsurpassed moisture through the slow delivery of water. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant. This lightweight, hard-hitting gel is ideal for all skin types and maximizes the benefits of a daily moisturizer. Drabness, dryness, uneven texture, and fine lines appear diminished, and skin appears brighter and more youthful upon every application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates B-Hydra is formulated with molecular size and pH level in mind to penetrate the skin without disrupting the skin's balance. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). Pro tip: vitamins B5 and C work together to deliver a load of benefits, so mix with D.E.'s C-Firma first thing in the morning. It can also be added to Umbra sunscreen for additional sheer luminosity. When combined with with Virgin Marula Oil, it creates an addictive blend that attacks dryness and dehydration from every angle. And don't forget to try mixing with foundation for extra glow and ease of application. You'll be reaching for it multiple times a day.

• Favorite moisturizer you guys been loving? I've b...Be the first to answer!
  • Want to purchase this product how well does this work and is it h...1 Answers
  • Does anyone find that this clears their skin? I just started usin...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Renee G.
Renee G.
I was terrified that I was going to love this product or experience a major reaction to it. Luckily (?), I found this product very gentle and effective, but just not for me. This gel-textured moisturizer contains not only vitamin B, but a whole host of beneficial ingredients, like healthy fruit extracts selected to even out skin and retain moisture. Actually, I keep referring to the ingredients list as "angelic:" no major cloggers, no fragrance, no drying alcohols, etc. The lightweight texture of B-Hydra is really beautiful; it soaked right in to my skin and didn't leave any residue. This did not provide enough hydration for me on its own, so I stopped using it, but I could see it being a go-to for people with oily skin. It's also worth trying if you have normal or combination skin and want something weightless for the warmer months.
Nina S.
Nina S.
I have been using this for a few weeks now and I can see some difference in skin texture in the sense that the dry patches have disappeared. It is a very nice mositurizer for combo skin because it is lightweight but hydrates well. "A tall drink of water" is a very accurate description because it literally feels like that on your skin. It absorbs instantly. For more drier akin types I believe this would not be sufficient as the only source of moisturization. I would have given it five stars,but it is quite pricey for the amount of product you receive. I usually use at least two pumps for my entire face when using only this to moisturize. However, if you were mixing it in with other producuts you might get away with using less.
Krista X.
Krista X.
Brilliant hydrator! This is a perfect boost for anyone who likes a little extra hydration without the weight of an oil. It's more of a hydrating serum than a moisturizer; I use it as a pre-moisturizer booster, and it helps keep my makeup from getting patchy and the hydrators from my foundation from sinking into my skin throughout the day. It's the perfect way to balance appropriate hydration with a lightweight moisturizer for use under makeup. It's also a great option for those with oily skin who need hydration (YES, YOU DO, YOU REALLY DO) but are afraid of heavy moisturizers. Put it on your face. I would recommend it to any skin type.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This is the first DE product that I try (and I only got a deluxe sample of it with one of my Sephora purchases) and I love it! Really makes me want to try out their other products too. I don't really have super dry skin on my face, only occasionally, but this feels so nice on my skin! It's literally like your face is drinking water; it's so cool and refreshing. The formulation is clear and a little on the thick side, but it blends beautifully into your skin and doesn't feel like anything is there. Super comfortable and hydrating, my skin loves this stuff.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I will NEVER use any other moisturizer again after using this bad boy i will never put anything else on my face it so light weight yet so effective .I got this as a sample at Sephora you know i was a bit skeptical because of the name but i swear for the $52 it is so worth it its so lightweight yet when you put this product and your primer your makeup just flawlessly glides on without being OILY or sticky (as most products are expected since its a "Gel" ) i ove it defanetlly recommend !!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
For me, this seemed promising. I recently have been having exceptionally dry skin-likely caused by the ridiculously long heat wave we've been experiencing. Unfortunately, this completely broke me out! I do have sensitive skin, so perhaps others will be okay but this did NOT work for me. The texture is like a gel and easily glides onto the skin. It is quite pricey considering how much you get, but if it works, it works. It just didn't work for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have combination/oily, sensitive, acne prone skin which hates everything. Not this, my skin loves this. This is perfect for me, I can control how much moisture I get with the pump and the formula sinks into my skin quickly without leaving a residue on the surface of my face. If you have dryer skin this is probably not the product for you, but if you are on the combination to oily side of the skin spectrum I would highly recommend this.
Aurora G.
Aurora G.
Concord, CA
I actually received a couple of Drunk Elephant products for me to try out and I must say I am in love with this hydrating gel. It honestly says what it's suppose to do. I have combination skin and it works really well when your face feels oily. This product makes your skin feel so refreshed. I use this gel every morning and before I go to bed. I highly recommend if you want your face feeling cool, fresh, moisturize, and hydrated.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
This is a one of a kind product. I applied this from a tester expecting a whatever hydrating serum. I was pleasantly surprised. I have very dry and sensitive skin. This hydrated without feeling even slightly greasy. And its silicone free so it doesn't have that weird texture either. It just makes your skin feel like super hydrated skin. This wears so well under makeup. I am falling more in love with this line everyday.
J L.
J L.
Been trying this out for 2 weeks now. I use this mixed in with my daily moisturizer and It leaves my skin soft and bouncy the next morning, which in turn leads to less breakouts for me. The product alone is not moisturizing enough but adding it to my moisturizer gives it that extra boost that my skin needs. It's expensive but I also love the extra antioxidants my skin is getting from this. Would likely repurchase.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
How's this feel on your skin? a lot of gels feel icky
Thao N.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
How long does this product keep you hydrated and does it make you look glossy?
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
W Hollywood, CA
How long does a bottle of this last?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Saint-Basile-le-Grand, QC
I wanted to know how was this product. I have really dry skin and whenever I apply my foundation my skin breaks because of dryness. I need a good product! Would you recommend this product and does it worth the price ?
Bri L.
Bri L.
Tallahassee, FL
I am dieing to try this, but is the price really worth it?!?