BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

An antiaging vitamin B5 gel that replenishes, brightens, and improves the appearance of skin texture and tone while delivering intense moisture. B-Hydra™ is like a cool glass of water for your thirsty skin. Uniquely formulated with provitamin B and pineapple ceramide, it attracts and holds moisture to leave skin looking healthy and illuminated. Watermelon rind/apple/lentil complex provides up to 24 hours of hydration and significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines. Swertia chirata extract supports the appearance of skin thickness, and bearberry extract naturally brings antioxidant and skin-lightening properties to the formulation. Finally, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer soaks in easily to provide unsurpassed moisture through the slow delivery of water. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant. This lightweight, hard-hitting gel is ideal for all skin types and maximizes the benefits of a daily moisturizer. Drabness, dryness, uneven texture, and fine lines appear diminished, and skin appears brighter and more youthful upon every application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates B-Hydra is formulated with molecular size and pH level in mind to penetrate the skin without disrupting the skin's balance. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that benefit skin health and assist the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. The brand is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation). Pro tip: vitamins B5 and C work together to deliver a load of benefits, so mix with D.E.'s C-Firma first thing in the morning. It can also be added to Umbra sunscreen for additional sheer luminosity. When combined with with Virgin Marula Oil, it creates an addictive blend that attacks dryness and dehydration from every angle. And don't forget to try mixing with foundation for extra glow and ease of application. You'll be reaching for it multiple times a day.

Buy on Sephora
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I met the brand rep for Drunk Elephant and she said her products were amazing, I thought she was just raving about her brand like other reps do. However, my co worker told me about her journey to clear up her facial acne and she mentioned that she used TLC from drunk elephant. At this time, my face was covered in cystic acne and I would try anything in order to calm my breakouts. TLC completely cleared my acne, but my face was still a bit oily form the humidity outside. I didn't want a moisturizer that was too heavy, but I still wanted something that was hydrating. All I can say is that this stuff is perfect for the summer! It hydrates the skin, but since its a gel, it doesn't leave you with a greasy appearance afterwards! I love you Drunk Elephant!
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my savior! I have had an awful time with my skin this winter. I get occasional eczema and I was having some on my face this season that was so dry and irritated. I tried countless moisturizers that did nothing to penetrate the dry flakey skin on my forehead and around my eyes. I have been using this for a couple days now in addition to my serum and moisturizer and it makes a world of difference. My face is so soft and hydrated! It glides on the skin and absorbs quickly leaving no residue at all. I could not be happier with this hydration gel. I recommend this to anyone who needs a boost of hydration, worth every penny.
Amy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice add-in to your moisturizer for people with oily and acne-prone skin. But there's a catch. You must mix it with something. If you use it alone, it stays sticky and never dries down. If you mix it with a moisturizer, it is like a nice drink for your skin and makes it extra smooth. I'm very oily but with flakes due to retina-micro. When I use this, I have way less flakes and a nice smoothness. I can't just use a heavier moisturizer instead or I break out. I like this stuff! It's very lightweight.
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this on days when I’m feeling exceptionally dry! Especially this time of year! The colder it gets, the drier my skin gets! It reminds me of Clinique moisture surge, but much lighter!it absorbs quickly into the skin and the packaging is so innovative! Definitely a top notch brand!Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
Victoria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This provides good, lightweight moisture. The gel feels cool and slightly watery when first applied.I was a little disappointed at first because I think I expected a little more moisture from the product (it sinks in very fast - which may be great for someone with oily skin). If you're normal to dry, don't expect to use this on your face alone and see perfect results.
However, I realized what a GREAT "carrier" this is. It works perfectly as a final nighttime step if you mix in another oil with it. I use two-three pumps of this, plus four drops of DE's Marula oil, mix, and apply to my face. I'm sure it would work just as well with another oil such as argan or jojoba. It helps oil to sink in rather than just sit on the face.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best part of this is that it has Vitamin B which gives your skin a boost and has anti aging properties. I mix it with my drunk elephant moisturizer and it work wonders. I notice my skin being more supple. It's more bouncy. I recommended this for all skin types.
Blaine W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a tester of this from Sephora and loved it. Wish the full sizes of the DE line weren’t so expensive. I felt when using this product that my skin showed signs of effective moisture retention and more of a healthy glow. Great for an everyday moisturizer.
ΜcΚennα B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this as my morning moisturizer it’s just the right about it hydration for me. I had been looking forever for a light morning gel moisturizer so this was perfect. It’s so light and sinks in very well. The scent in natural and light
Grace N.
Boston , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a sample with the C-Firma Vitamin C Serum from Drunk Elephant, and I didn't really know what to expect from it. But this product is so great! I really can't get enough of the Drunk Elephant airless packaging, and the formulation is perfect for my super oily skin. Not only does it not leave a heavy or greasy film, but it has actually been helping to regulate my sebum levels on my face. I would highly recommend this product to any one who has oily skin type!
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a fan of Drunk Elephant products but this product didn’t live up to the hype. It didn’t seem to leave my skin any more hydrated than an an average moisturizer would. Does the job but you can get comparable products for much cheaper
Isabel V.
How's this feel on your skin? a lot of gels feel icky
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
How long does this product keep you hydrated and does it make you look glossy?
Bri L.
Tallahassee, FL
I am dieing to try this, but is the price really worth it?!?
Kirsten P.
W Hollywood, CA
How long does a bottle of this last?
Melissa T.
Saint-Basile-le-Grand, QC
I wanted to know how was this product. I have really dry skin and whenever I apply my foundation my skin breaks because of dryness. I need a good product! Would you recommend this product and does it worth the price ?