BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

A nighttime trio that works together to cleanse, resurface, and rehabilitate tired skin, all while you sleep. This efficacious, clean dream team is for all skin types. The Pekee Bar™ is a gentle, multitasking bar that deeply cleanses, tones, and moisturizes without drying or stripping the skin of its protective barrier. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum is a refreshing, hydrating gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead skin cells away, revealing an even-toned and radiant complexion. And lastly, Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil is an amazingly absorbent oil that delivers clinically proven antiaging benefits and advanced protection against environmental stressors and free radicals. This set contains:- 0.27 oz/ 7.6 g Pekee Bar™ - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum - 1 oz/ 29.5 mL Virgin Marula™ Luxury Facial Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates These products are free of any and all colorants and fragrance, synthetic and natural. Drunk Elephant formulations only contain ingredients that are there to benefit skin health and support the formulation, keeping them safe and making them ideal for even the most sensitive skin. You will never find colorants or fragrances of any kind in their products. see more...

Annie S.
Woodstock
I have always been so scared to use any product that is not drying on my acne. I have never been so happy in my life. This product has cleared up all of my acne. My skin has never felt so smooth and soft in my life. My skin has never been so clear. This product clears my skin up instantly over night. I love this product. It can be pricey but it is definitely worth every penny. This product is a miracle worker and it works over night to heal and brighten my skin. I am definitely going to repurcgas this product again.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
I was only able too afford the night time kit. Which is amazing an I love the drunken elephant collection. I did message them about doing a PR and unboxing an the responded with they had nothing to send out an no or or unboxing program which I have seen them give the huge names tons of stuff. I guess us little guys starting out don't rate a chance.
Katie M.
The oil in the set Feels nice on the skin although I’m going to try it in the winter time when my skin is a little more dry.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I really like the packaging it’s nice that it’s in a airtight and dark container that we don’t have to worry about the environment altering  your product.
Gabby B.
I loved this set and found it was a great way to introduce myself to DE products. I learned that I loved the AHA serum as well as the Marula Oil and went on to purchase full sizes of both. I found that paired together they were gentle enough and kept my skin clear and moisturized!
Lyana C.
San Diego
I heard great things about this product but I didn't notice any changes in my skin after using these for two months. They were both gentle on the skin, no strong scents, but I did not see any promised results. I don't think I would recommend these products.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City, TN
I love love Love this set! It’s my go to for changing up my skincare every couple months or so. I use this more in drier weather months because it keeps my skin glowing! You deserve to use this on your skin even at the high price point!
De C.
Atlanta
I didn't have any bad reactions to this set, but unfortunately, I didn't see any results either. My skin felt softer, I suppose but I didn't notice any brightening effects or exfoliation effects. Wouldn't purchase the full size.
Lindsey S.
Love the drunk elephant serums they are my favorite and I will be using. Them for a long tim plus the packaging is so cute I am never disappointed by this company I love almost every single product and will be buying this over and over again it is amazing
Julie D.
I love everything drunk elephant. The first time I ordered their night serum it came with a sample of this oil and I fell in love immediately! It leaves my skin hydrated and supple without feeling heavy or oily!
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
This stuff is really great. It is easy to use, kinda hard to find but worth the search. I would continue using and highly recommend! It met my expectations and felt great when I used it and after! Good product
Stephanie V.
Where can we buy this set?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Is this entire set good for acne-prone combination sensitive skin ?