BY DRUNK ELEPHANT #91 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A limited-edition skin care set featuring a complete AM/PM regimen that delivers a hydrated, luminous, youthful-looking complexion. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone - Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more…B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Gel is an antiaging vitamin B5 formula that replenishes, brightens, and improves the appearance of skin texture and tone, while delivering intense moisture. C-Firma™ Day Serum features a clinically effective vitamin C and ferulic acid combination to correct past UV damage and prevent additional future damage for a youthful appearance. T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum is a refreshing, hydrating gel that resurfaces dull, congested skin by gently lifting dead skin cells away, revealing an even-toned and radiant complexion. This set contains:- 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel- 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma Day Serum- 1 oz/ 30 mL T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
Drunk elephant has changed my skin routine. There packaging is beautiful I just wish you could see in a little bit to know when your almost out. This aha kits is nice you get a full bottle of the aha serum and a travel size c serum and moisturizer. There aha has helped to reduce my text and fine lines.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This set was given to me in a gift basket full of Drunk Elephant product favs of a friend of mine. This set contained B-Hydra, C-Firma, and a glycolic night serum. They were ALL wonderful. All soaked into my skin, making it soft, appear and feel hydrated, and made it glow. They were all easy to use and were the perfect size for testing. Each lasted around a month, so there was enough time to see a difference in my skin. I broke out less, had lessened lines on my forehead, and had firmer looking skin that was ultra healthy! Highly recommended. I didn’t buy this kit but I know they are products from Sephora.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I wish I could give the night serum more than five stars. After having my son my skin went from pretty smooth to rough and bumpy on my nose. I tried everything else and nothing worked until this .I'm telling you go buy this right now if you suffer from skin texture like I do. I apply this every night following with the DE Marula oil and my skin is so smooth and clear. I think it also helps with breakouts because I barely ever get any since using this. My only complaint is the price because I will now have to repurchase this forever.
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
This kit is great alone for the full size bottle. This is one of THE BEST gel serum I have ever used. It helps even out texture on my face and I have seen a reduction in dry spots on my face. I’ve repurchased twice now
meg n.
Drunk Elephant has absolutely SAVED my skin! Before this I had no idea I could have that "baby skin" every magazine is always talking about. It's amazing how much of my skin has been resurfaced and smoothed, even my makeup just looks better on top of fresh skin. I've been trying to spread the good word of DE for a year now, CANNOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH!
Ann-Marie H.
I got this and it worked amazingly for a while (after the initial purging 😖) made my skin the best ever but I feel like after a while it stopped being effective ... for the ridiculously high price point I want it to have lasting power more than a few months. There are cheaper alternatives in k beauty or in the ordinary’s products
mads 🥀.
Great for people with acne and problematic skin. I suffer from acne so I don't mind spending the money on this product, due to the fact that it works so well. It isn't harsh at all and many people I know that have tried it enjoy just as much as I do so I recommend it to anyone if you don't mind the price.
Amber C.
Green Bay, WI
First of let me say that the Framboise Glycolic serum is my HOLY GRAIL skincare product!! I have never used a product that has made such a difference for my skin texture. Yes this brand is pricey, but in my opinion it is totally worth it! You will see results with these products! My skin has never looked better than since I started using Drunk Elephant.
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
 I love drunk elephant products but they are pretty pricey. They work very well and I haven't come across a product that I don't like. I would rate it 5 starts if the price wasn't so much. I would  still recommend you to try them because they are the best that I have found.
Rosie O.
This product was so rough on my skin, it made my skin break out so much I was disappointed :( at first I liked it, but after the 3rd day it started going down hill. I gave it a try for a whole two weeks but it just got worse and worse :( never purchasing again.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I want to try these so bad, are they worth the price though?