Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream

by Drunk Elephant

What it is: A clean, cutting edge formula with one percent vegan retinol and superfood-rich ingredients to diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Fine Lines And Wrinkles, and Dryness

Formulation: Cream

Highlighted Ingredients:
- 1.0% Retinol: Improves the look and feel of uneven skin tone and texture and addresses the damage from daily exposure to UV rays, pollution, or other free radicals.
- Triple Peptide Blend: Helps visibly firm and strengthen, boosting the visible results of retinol.
- Vitamin F: Works to improve the appearance of texture and suppleness and calms signs of sensitivity.

What Else You Need to Know: Retinol and supportive peptides restore bounce, resilience, and clarity to skin while helping to even tone and texture without redness and irritation. Vitamin F and a curated blend of oils replenish lipids and moisture while antioxidant-packed ingredients defend against environmental stressors.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Coconut Alkanes, Glyceryl Stearate, Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Retinol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Chrysin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Ceramide NP, Xanthophylls, Phytosphingosine, Phytosterols, Jojoba Esters, Physalis Pubescens Fruit Juice, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorium (Safflower) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Trehalose, Lauric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glucosamine HCL, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Tocopherol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-23, Steareth-20, Propanediol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Suggested Usage:
-Morning or night, apply a pea-sized amount to clean, dry face, avoiding the eye area.
-May be mixed with any Drunk Elephant cream or oil.
-Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then every night as tolerated.
-Always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
-TIP: Mix with B-Hydra™ for an extra shot of hydration and vitamin B.

Is this a good product?
How is this product with really sensitive skin? My skin breaks out and reacts to anything super strong?
Does this product get rid of scarring?
Start your review of Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really do like this retinol cream. It is a bit too strong for me, so I have moved down to a lower strength of retinol. But this would make my skin sooo soft and glowy. But then my sensitive skin would react the next day :( Maybe I’ll try again in the future!
Madden P.
Minot Afb, ND
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Madden P.
This is a solid retinol product. It’s pretty strong, so make sure to mix it with a hydrating gel or moisturizer. My anger lines on my eyebrow have faded almost completely and it’s healed my acne scars too. It’s pricey, but worth it. I use this every other day and a little goes along way.
Dessa P.
ASTORIA
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Dessa P.
I love because is vegan help my skin to prevent and restore my skin from line fines. I combine with Hydration serum, and helps a lot with my sensitive skin. Cruelty free. Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream
Juno F.
NY
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Juno F.
I found this brand while searching for cruelty free and ‘clean’ skincare items. This is made without any essential oils, fragrance, silicones, sulfates, parabens etc. it also mixes well with other drunk elephant products. I like to use this with the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream and Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel. I don’t like that this is in a tube form but I believe they’ve changed the packaging recently which should make it easier to use all of the product with less waste
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Lauren B.
Got this as a sample at Sephora, I think drunk elephant products are alright but certain not worth the price tag. This retinol cream was fine, felt tightening but I would not repurchase for full size due to price.
Melanie F.
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Melanie F.
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Drunk Elephant products! All their stuff is always great, this A-Passioni retinol cream is wonderful stuff. I have sensitive skin and I can use it without irritation.
Erica W.
Florence, AL
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product to test the retinol waters with—IF you follow the directions. There are definitely more affordable vitamin A (retinol) options out there, so you’re paying for the Drunk Elephant brand to a large degree, but I did enjoy the product and see results over the long-term. Plus, because I used as directed, it lasted me about 6 months!
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product but you definitely have to start slowly when introducing it or else it might cause some irritation to your skin. I found this product kept my skin looking nice. I found I can only use this one to two times a week. I got a sample of this with one of my Sephora orders and ended up ordering the full size so I could decide if this product was for me or not. It’s on the pricey side but definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a product like this. [product:drunk-elephant-a-passioni-retinol-cream]
kristi M.
Kennesaw, GA
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by kristi M.
One of my favorite products from [product:drunk-elephant-a-passioni-retinol-cream] . I am on my second tube! I highly recommend this! I use this only at night. I started every other night. And worked my self up to ever night. Make sure to exfoliate and use a good moisturizer with your retinol.
Liubov S.
Cary, NC
Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream uploaded by Liubov S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing cream for those who just started using retinol. I’m usually applying it after my serum at night and try to avoid using it during day so it won’t contact with sun light. Absolutely recommend, skin looks amazing after it♥️

436 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...