Drunk Elephant A-passioni Retinol Cream & B-hydra Serum 5ml/17oz Ea Travel

Drunk Elephant A-passioni Retinol Cream & B-hydra Serum 5ml/.17oz Ea. Travel

Drunk Elephant A-passioni Retinol Cream & B-hydra Serum 5ml/.17oz Ea. Travel ? I want to know if this is really strong I have used s Sunday Riley Luna oil is the only retinol I have used.
Start your review of Drunk Elephant A-passioni Retinol Cream & B-hydra Serum 5ml/.17oz Ea. Travel!
How would you rate this product?
heather R.
Gary, IN
I liked this product although I only had a sample size that I had received with a purchase at Sephora but from what I used, I liked the feel of it. If you have sensitive skin I probably wouldn't recommend this product as it may make your skin tingle and or/ burn.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chocolate M.