Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone

Crunchy roasted peanuts give way to a cold, creamy center, surrounded by a crispy cone. Finish off the eating adventure with a rich chocolatey nugget!

Does this taste good?
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Start your review of Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone!
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Delicious sundae cones!!! Nestlé Drumstick Classic Vanilla has a chocolatey coating sprinkled with peanuts and smooth creamy vanilla ice. The sugar cones are always crunchy and the best part is the chocolate waiting at the bottom. Yummy I love ice cream these are so additive. Try one you won't be disappointed.
Victoria L.
Phoenix, AZ
Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone uploaded by Victoria L.
These are perfect for the whole family. We love ice cream in the winter. A variety box is the best way to go. My favorite Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone is the Vanilla Fudge with the delicious chocolate center, my littles enjoy the vanilla and my oldest likes the mint flavor the best. My husband purchased a separate box of the peanut covered drumsticks for himself and those are just as delicious too! Plus, the inside of the waffle cone is always sealed with a chunk of melted chocolate as well. Yum!! It is safe to say that one variety box is not enough. Haha
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Picked a smaller box of these up and they were pretty good vanilla cones! Love that they are not super sweet and just enough to cure a sweets craving!
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you love ice cream and have been looking for a way to indulge in your sweet treat anywhere, this Nestle Drumstick is perfect. It is the perfect dessert and combination of crunch and sweet in a convenient cone. Each drumstick is a crispy sugar cone filled with a huge portion of rich and creamy vanilla ice cream. The ice cream is then layered with a rich chocolate shell coated with lots of nuts. It isn't like the chocolate is sprinkled with just a few nuts, it is like the entire treat was dipped in a whole jar of nuts. Then as if this wasn't sweet enough, the entire cone has a secret chocolate coating on the bottom to hold the ice cream in. No drip and an extra sweet surprise. My favorite variety is the vanilla and chocolate, but there is also a chocolate version for those that want a sweeter indulgence. The caramel variety is a swirl of sweet caramel throughout the ice cream for a sundae treat. They also make a creamy vanilla fudge variety which is the perfect blend of chocolate and vanilla and also a peanut butter filled. These are a little high in calories at 340 calories per cone and 21 grams of fat, but it is worth the splurge. They also make a reduced fat version which I love because you get the same sweet for less calories.
Doris W.
Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone is a delicious ice cream. It taste good and I would recommend this to anyone that likes chocolate, Vanilla and peanuts. It cost only a few dollars.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
16 cones Vanilla Fudge, Vanilla and Vanilla Caramel, really yummy, really delicious. They have a crispy sugar cone, rich chocolate lining, chocolate nugget inside, creamy and delicious vanilla ice cream topped with roasted peanuts.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone uploaded by ketzi T.
We love these pretty creamy ice cream with pieces of ours and filling of cajeta, this super delicious cone is a crunchy cookie.
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone uploaded by DONNA B.
This ice cream cone is very iconic and enjoyable. It’s a product that appeals to most and suits many people’s tastes. They're like the best around. Even though I try not to eat much sweets, I just can’t stop myself. So tasty and it’s the ice cream you can never stop eating. With chocolate that’s just so yummy you just want more and more of it. The delicious top starts you off with a crunchy treat with peanuts and chocolate that leads you to the creamy vanilla ice cream. The sugar cone is sweet and delicious and the little chocolate surprise at the bottom leaves one last bite of deliciousness. It’s a favorite in my home.

Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,402 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
These are absolutely great I’ve loved him since I was a kid I’ve got my kids hooked on them to absolutely love to taste there an after dinner treat their affordable and I would definitely recommend and buy again
Hudaa M.
62 Vancott ave Hempstead, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone uploaded by Hudaa M.
Their like the best even though I try not to eat much sweets I just can’t stop myself for these. They are just so yummy and is a kind of ice creams that you can never stop eating. And the chocolate is just so yummy that you just want more and more of it.Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone

333 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charles S.
Trumann, AR
il y a 3 mois
Drumstick Vanilla Sundae Cone Are these any good?
Amy O. il y a 3 mois
So good!
rina L.
tacoma
il y a 3 ans
REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Candy Classic Bag, 11 oz tastes good on its own , why add coldness to it ?
Gwendolyn P. il y a 8 mois
I really enjoy the addition to the dessert! It isn't just cold chocolate and peanut butter, it definitely has ice cream, and actual nuts, which I think is a pretty fun texture. I also think that I am a big fan of the drumstick, which definitely helped the Reese's case. I think if anything, it's more of a variation on a drumstick than just a cold reese's peanut butter cup...