Drumstick King Size Triple Chocolate Sundae Cone

by Drumstick

This indulgent king size treat is the ultimate chocolate sundae cone, featuring a creamy chocolatey center topped with fudge and chocolatey chips.

Where is this available at?
Start your review of Drumstick King Size Triple Chocolate Sundae Cone!
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Uhm yum. Drumsticks are literally one of the best ice cream treats out there. They are my favorite snack when it’s blistering hot outside
Hyperpez S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love ice cream cones?! I love Nestle ice cream cones when I'm craving chocolate and something sweet. My go to treat when I have a sweet tooth. I like that they come individually wrapped and they are affordable.
Carolina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THIS ICE CREAM IS BOMB!! You get the chocolate fudge and icecream melt, worth a try if you haven't had one. I think this is an upgrade of your regular ice cream cone. It is a little expensive for just one cone. I only get these if i am REALLY craving it or i just end up getting something else. 9/10.
Elizabeth G.
Panama City, FL
These are my husband's absolute favorite ice cream! They are so yummy 😋!! First of all they are huge, so you get a lot for your money. And secondly, there is so much chocolate in them how could you not love them haha...My husband buys a box like every week so i would definitely say I recommend!
Elizabeth L.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best ice cream cone. It has the perfect mix of vanilla, chocolate and chocolate chips. The cone is crisp and wafer-like and that chocolate drizzle inside with the tip filled at the end is perfection!
Todd V.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. The best part will always be the solid chocolate in the tip of the cone. I just wish they were larger!
Kita B.
Silvis, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nice a creamy ice cream. Cone is never stale. Tastes delicious. Never disappointing. Doesn't take to much in the freezer either.
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This ice-cream cone is soooooooo good.  Drumstick sure knows how to make a great ice-cream cone.  This one has creamy ice cream and chocolate is a winner in my book.  I love the flavor of the waffle cone and find the combination with the ice-cream delightful.
Gabriela R.
Mission, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Este es mi favorito todos los días puedo comer me uno y en la noche se antoja o a cada rato no importa
Stacy A.
Scranton, PA
if you’re really craving chocolate this is what you need! i absolutely loved these especially the crunch of the chocolate chips 😭