Drumstick Crunch® Dipped Vanilla Sundae Cone

by Drumstick

Crisped rice blended with rich chocolately coating makes this sundae cone extra crunchy - enjoy every bite!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Drumstick Crunch® Dipped Vanilla Sundae Cone!
Maiah R.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I live drumstick ice cream cones! They are so good and I especially like the caramel and fudge-filled ones because they add great flavor to the already good original drumsticks!
Athena F.
Duncanville, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the drumsticks when I’m craving ice cream, a chocolate filling, with a waffle cone. It’s good right down to the tip of the cone.
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Drumsticks ice cream is a great snack to have handy when you are really needing something sweet. I'm a sucker for sweet junk food so I don't normally have this stuff in the house. My son has absolutely NO willpower to walk away so when I do buy these they really are a treat!
Mavis D.
Gladstone, MI
These are the bomb! The caramel ones are my favorite. My boyfriend got me hooked on these ones
Michele D.
Bloomington, IN
Wonderful Drumsticks are  and they went and made them better!!!! With Carmel and  Chocolate filled so Delicious. There are no improvements I would make, maybe less in price so I can purchase them more often. Very highly recommend if you have never had them must try!!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m I’m looking to buy drumsticks this is the only kind I’ll buy. It brings a variety of flavors and they all taste great. Plus the cones not soggy and the vanilla isn’t too soft like in other kinds I’ve tried.
Samantha P.
Troy
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to desert or sweet snack! I love the chocolate and the vanilla ice cream! The waffle cone doesn’t get soggy and they are cheaper then usual ice cream!
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
In our family, we love Drumsticks. We love to try different flavors. That being said, these fell short of our expectations. I was hoping that the Crunch part of it would be more prevalent. The ice cream inside is the same vanilla, vanilla w/carmel, and vanilla w/fudge. All of the ice cream flavors are very good. I still would recommend this variety.
Bobe P.
Raleigh, NC
I don’t like the crunch bar Chelle around the ice cream because it tastes really weird when mix with the ice cream in the inside filling. Oh that though this is like literally my favorite drumstick ice cream cones.
Lizbeth A.
Hammond, IN
A mis hijos les encanta por el chocolate y los cacahuates. El helado tambien esta muy deliciosos

Looking for your answer?