GroceryFrozen FoodsDrumstick
DRUMSTICK Cookie Dipped Sundae Cones Variety Pack

DRUMSTICK® Cookie Dipped Sundae Cones Variety Pack

by Drumstick

These look amazing i like regular nut drumsticks is this cookie outside like a crunchy oreo or more of that coating from those strawberry shortcake ice creams??
Is this any good?
Start your review of DRUMSTICK® Cookie Dipped Sundae Cones Variety Pack!
Product Highlights
I bought these last summer as a quick relief to my constant sweet tooth -- they're a great way to get a quick, refreshing satisfaction.in reviews
And the cone (my favorite part) is dipped with chocolate and then has a surprise chocolate coating on the inside of the tip.in reviews
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ricos a mi me fasina el helado te refresca cuando hace calor lo unico que con la cantidad que tengo en mi casa no dura mucho.
Heather H.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the cookie dipped Drumsticks! I've never liked peanuts, so Drumsticks were something I wasn't able to enjoy for a long time. I love that there's a great no-peanut option!
Myra S.
Calhoun, GA
DRUMSTICK® Cookie Dipped Sundae Cones Variety Pack uploaded by Myra S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nestle Drumsticks are some of the best cones out there. I especially like the cookie dipped ones that are filled with caramel. They should make a strawberry version.
Linda C.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
DRUMSTICK® Cookie Dipped Sundae Cones Variety Pack uploaded by Linda C.
DRUMSTICK® Cookie Dipped Sundae Cones Variety Pack uploaded by Linda C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these my fave are the one in my picture they are delicious I don’t know about the cookie dip but the one in my picture are my fav and the chocolate one is my fav then caramel then regular lol 😋 👌🏼⭐️ #Influensterawards2020
Ana Q.
DRUMSTICK® Cookie Dipped Sundae Cones Variety Pack uploaded by Ana Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very delicious and it’s a great summer snack!! I love these so much and it’s a great price!! Perfect for any time of the day!!
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best ice cream cones hands down! The chocolate cookie coating is so good! And the best part is always at the end when you get to the chocolate inside the bottom of the cone. They’re never soggy, always crunchy. Yummm
Danielle M.
Purchased at: Safeway
We have always loved these. Loved the nut covered ones. They use a good amount of nuts to cover them. The core filled cones are out favorite!!!
Carol H.
Red Oak, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the Drumstick Cookie Dipped Vanilla Sundae Cone.  My youngest granddaughter prefers the cookie dipped cones.
Elisabeth J.
Fort Smith
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
okay...😍. IMO this is SO much better than the original. im not a big fan of the nuts that they have on their so i like this better! and the cookie topping is sooooo good.
Haley W.
West Columbia, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite ice creams ever! I love that I can have an ice cream cone, without having to actually make it. I typically like the drumsticks covered with peanuts, but I tried the cookie dipped and fell in love! It has such a yummy cookie crunch. I love that at the bottom of the cone there is a solid chunk of chocolate, I always look forward to getting to the bottom of the cone just for that!