Drugstore.com - Drop Ship Pure De-Lite Dip & Twists Chocolate Covered Pretzels, White Chocolate , 8 bags [1 lb (453 g)]

BY DRUGSTORE.COM - DROP SHIP

• What does it mean "drop ship"? Does drugstore.com have some kind ...3 Answers
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love chocolate covered ANYTHING!!! Pretzels are always good so give me some please!
Evelyn T.
Love love love these chocolate covered pretzels! White chocolate are my favorite. I could eat them all day long!
Daniela H.
I love sweet & salty snacks and chocolate covered pretzels are one of my absolute favorites.
Cici P.
Edison, NJ
Since there are so many bags in one box, i don't run out for a long time. Everyone loves a good chocolatey pretzel. This company knows what chocolate is. Their chocolate is the only i know that actually taste real and not just sugary like other companies.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Great product I recommend these to anybody who is looking for a delicious treat. I eat these quite often and they never disappoint.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
These are perfect for treat bags! I put them in holiday goody bags all the time and everyone loves them!
Stephanie H.
Katy, TX
Love these white chocolate covered pretzels. Love the sweet and Salty flavor. They are perfect for a sweet snack.
sherri g.
Love the Taste of these!!
Perfect when ur cravin for somthin sweet..
Always end up grabbing these now ­čśü
Ahha but I do recommend on tryin this and tell my friends to and the are addictive to these too
.. ­čśĆ

Liz H.
What does it mean "drop ship"? Does drugstore.com have some kind of program available so that you can sell their products and get commission?