BY DRUGSTORE

This 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation is a natural mineral makeup concealer, powder and SPF 15 protection all in one. Formulated with pure mineral pigment ground to the smoothest texture and bound with organic shea butter and vitamin E. This full-coverage mineral foundation is good for your skin. Benefits: Does not contain harsh chemical dyes, alcohol, fragrance or preservatives. Gluten free. Includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural barrier from the elements. Easy to use without the traditional mess of other makeup products. Good for every skin type and condition, from oily skin to dry, mature types. see more...

• Is this product really pigmented? 1 Answers
  • Im looking for a really good drugstore foundation for my ...1 Answers
  • Do you find it easier to get your face clean by applying ...3 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend this for any shade" in 1 review
  • "I would like to say however, that when I use purminerals, I really liked it." in 1 review
  • "I usually feel like I only get good coverage with liquid foundations, but I was impressed with the coverage with this." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product because you can use it over a moisturizer and primer and get great coverage without using a liquid foundation." in 1 review
Becca L.
I am already on my second compact of this powder. I think this provides decent coverage as a powder foundation as well as mattifies pretty well. I do have to repowder my face once within an eight hour shift but I still like this product. It goes on sale frequently and is a decent price. Does not look cakey.
Rachael R.
Kingwood , TX
This powder is perfect on the skin, it’s great for all over the face and it keeps my foundation in place all day, it leaves a matte finish and I will surely be purchasing another one.
Sarah C.
This is what I bought a few years back and I absolutely loved it. Then I found that one of the ingredients was a questionable health hazard when I went on www.goodguide.com. That's when I decided to switch over to bareMinerals and that was the best decision ever. I would like to say however, that when I use purminerals, I really liked it. It gave me a flawless look. So after 2 years, I decided to give it a try again since they changed the formula. After I bought it, that first week my skin started to break out. I was very disappointed and I stopped using it altogether. I have sensitive skin so I'm not sure what they did in the new formula but clearly my skin reacted poorly to it. I would not suggest you to purchase it if you have sensitive skin.
Susan W.
I absolutely LOVE this pressed powder foundation!! The coverage is far from opaque and it stays on without leaving your face feeling heavy or dry. I use the color 'Porcelain' because I have very pale skin with a pink undertone. It lasts for about a month to 35 days-if used daily. The compact it comes in has a good quality mirror with a durable hard casing, which snaps shut. I highly recommend this product because you can use it over a moisturizer and primer and get great coverage without using a liquid foundation. It is definitely worth the price!
Crystal H.
Love this. I don't have to wear foundation and powder. This gives me the same coverage alone as wearing foundation and powder would. It don't irratate my sensitive skin and looks really good. It don't weigh your face done or make u look like your wearing a mask.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I got this when it was a deal of the day on a beauty website I follow. I usually feel like I only get good coverage with liquid foundations, but I was impressed with the coverage with this. And it felt so much lighter compared to the caked on feeling of liquid foundations. And it was easy on my skin and didn't clog my pores.
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
Absolutely love this product. I was never able to get into Bare Minerals because the loose power just flaked off. When applied with the Pur Minerals Chisel Brush, this product goes on easily and covers redness and bumps. The coverage stays throughout the day too.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
One of my faves, for foundation and powder all in one. The colors match my skin well. I think the price is higher that what is shown here. Much better than the loose stuff and its competitors.
Dani B.
Ames, IA
I Absolutely love this makeup! It is the only think that I can find my color in, my skin likes, and I can afford! I've since switched to using their blush too! That made results even better!
Becky G.
Loved it! perfect for my skin tone! Great coverage on my face! They have so many shades and I found the perfect one for my skin tone! I would highly recommend this for any shade
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Do you find it easier to get your face clean by applying oil to get this off?
Jassary B.
San Mateo, CA
Im looking for a really good drugstore foundation for my dry skin but im worried i might break out cause i have really sensitive skin.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
Is this product really pigmented?