BY DRUGSTORE

Nailtiques® After Artificial Treatment  is for nails recovering from artificial nails.  Included are two specially developed formulas of nail protein and a jar of Cuticle & Skin Gel. Formula A - For initial use after removing artificials. Formula B - For the second phase in your After Artificial Treatment. Cuticle & Skin Gel - For dry skin and cuticles. All nailtiques® products are salon-tested. nothing else even comes close® 622-7222 or visit nailtiques.com Ingredients Formula A: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Epoxidized Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Wheat Amino Acids, Gelatin, Calcium Pantothenate, Benzophenone-1, Etocrylene, Violet 2 , Dimethicone  Formula B: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide formaldeh see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I had been getting artificial nails for about a year. I recently decided that in order to save to move out I would need to cut back on some expenses--gel nails were one of those expenses. However my nails looked horrible and peeled and tore whenever I was doing everyday tasks and also had these horrible ridges. I found this Nailtiques product in a CVS and though it was expensive I decided to try it. I also have the habit of biting my cuticles so that they're jagged and misshaped. By the end of the Formula A bottle, my nails looked better and also seemed stronger and didn't break or peel when I filed them. I just finished Formula B and my nails are growing longer and with no sign of breakage! The ridges are gone and the cream that comes with the kit has halfway healed the damage of ten years worth of cuticle biting. I would add another coat of the formula to my nails each night before bed (remove & restart process Sunday nights) and massage the cream into my cuticles.
Julianna Z.
Port Hueneme , CA
I had acrylics on for over 15+ years and finally decided to part with them. It was HARD.. my nails have never ever grown. And if they did I would just chew them off. This stuff totally made my nails grow. The are still a little flexible and not as strong as Id like. The do still crack and break but they grown back quickly. The cuticle cream did absolutely nothing for my cuticles. In fact they seemed more dry after I would apply it.
Bethany H.
I love this! It works like a charm. My nails are so dry and brittle after fake nails and this helps them so quickly.
Naida M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this rally worth it? I have step 2 without knowing they had this product in the market.