Drugstore Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Creme Conditioner 32 Oz uploaded by Karen M.

BY DRUGSTORE

For Silky, Shiny Hair - That s Lice Free Too! Naturally Caring for Families Since 1999 •    Pure rosemary oil, natural jojoba and aloe vera moisturize, nourish, detangle - and help prevent head lice. •    Proven safe, effective and gentle for daily use. Soothes, softens and conditions hair as it helps prevent head lice with organic herbs of rosemary, gernaium and cherry bark.  No pesticides, chemicals or toxins.  Paraben and sulfate-free.  Formulated without nut oil, dairy, gluten or soy.  And color-safe for mom s hair too! see more...

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Review for: Rosemary Repel Creme Conditioner 32 fl oz more...
The little girls I babysit for use this conditioner everyday. I personally am not fond of the smell, but it's something you can get used to. I wouldn't say it's that effective for lice prevention as the girls I sit for got lice even after using this product everyday. I find it to be moisturizing when I put it on their hair, but I don't think the moisture lasts so their hair feels tangly afterwards. I also find the price to be kind of expensive with no extra benefits than your average conditioner. Overall the product is just ok.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Rosemary Repel Creme Conditioner 32 fl oz more...
I recently picked this conditioner up, along with the shampoo for my daughter, and it does leave her hair feeling very soft, and tangle free, whether or not it keeps lice away I do not know, my daughter has never had lice weather using this shampoo and conditioner, or not, it does come with a hefty price tag, I paid $25 for it at a salon, so I think whether or not you want to pay the price for it is up to you, I also think some people may not care for the tea tree oil scent, but that doesn't bother me.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
My daughter is now 12 yrs old but when she was 6, she got her first case of head lice. I immediately picked some of this up for her, along with the rest of the line of products. This works! You don't have to use toxic chemicals to rid your child of head lice. Natural products work great, if not better! This Fairy Tales line has researched what kills the eggs, larvae, etc of the lice and they've developed a product that really does the job without all the stress.
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
When I would nanny I would occasionally have to shower after going to the pool, etc. Let me tell you, while this stuff makes your hair soft like a toddler's, it also smells amazing. It got to the point where I went and bought myself some at Target. It's not terribly pricey, especially for something so hypoallergenic, and healthy.
Kaitlin M.
Winston Salem, NC
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I would recommend it to literally anyone, but especially if you have small kids who are in grade school. No one in my family have ever gotten lice ever because of this stuff and it leaves your hair smelling amazing and natural. Seriously I still use it as an adult.
C C.
Sun City, CA
I bought this as soon as I heard there was a lice out break at my kids school. My kids hate the scent, but they didn't get lice!
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Review for: Rosemary Repel Creme Conditioner 8 fl oz, Rosemary Repel Creme Conditioner 32 fl oz more...
This works great on my little sister keep the bugs off and helps her not scratch her head she loves it