BY DRUGSTORE

Endorsed by the American Lifeguard Association, Coola Sport is ultra sweat resistant, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, custom made for the active outdoor lifestyle.   Coola Sport is a unique formulation of active ingredients and organic extracts.  Crafted with fifteen certified organic extracts including Ginseng, Evening Primrose, and Arnica, Coola Sport both invigorates and soothes, for energetic, extra long days in the sun. It provides vitamin-rich antioxidants, anti aging nutrients. Ultra light Ultra water/sweat resistant Hypoallergenic Organic extracts Paba/paraben free UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection This lasting formulation sets to a comfortable finish that stays put through strenuous physical activity.  Ideal for sports and outdoor enthusiasts, it protects against UVA and UVB damage, as well as free radical damage.  Certified Organic A port see more...

• How is this stuff? want to try it but i haven't heard of it 1 Answers
Heidi T.
I’ve had a few breakouts (which I never have) since using the COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion, but it has kept my skin protected from the suns harmful rays! I love the packaging, and the bottle is very nice as well. The only thing that concerns me is the breakouts.
Victoria T.
Portland, OR
If you have the money this is a pretty good sunscreen (though I prefer Supergoop for that price). It didn't leave my face feeling greasy at all and I didn't get burned. Not a whole lot more you can ask of a sunscreen. My major complaint would be that sometimes my skin would feel a bit weird after applying this. Like slightly sticky but not sticky sticky if that makes sense.
Marcy R.
I have used several Coola products and I love them all! They are so smooth and gentle. I even use it on my son's sensitive face. So far I have used up Coola samples from subscription boxes, but I will definitely be buying the full size product. This is my go to facial sunscreen from now on.
Rachael P.
This sunscreen is great, I tried a sample and was really impressed with it but it's just SO expensive. If you're looking to spend the money on a high-end sunscreen this is a nice one, but there are definitely less expensive alternatives that will do a good job!
Hannah C.
Columbia, MO
I didn't like this sunscreen. It felt gross on my skin and didn't rub in well. I love the scents of their sunscreen (my favorite is Mango) and I really wish that it worked better for me.
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
This item boats 45+ SPF, which I love. I use a high SPF for my tattoos when I go out in the sun for long hours and this one works great! I get laughs because you can see where it has been applied and where I have missed a spot!
Nikkita U.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am probably not the best point of reference for this because i dont actually use sunscreen much. I use it in my primer or foundation. But this did the job!
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product and i recommend this to everyone it leaves no sticky feeling on the skin great for carrying to the beach or to the pool
Michelle V.
I've heard wonders about this protector. I have delicate skin and I have to take care of the sun at all costs. The bad thing is that according to I have been told, it is expensive. I prefer to buy in the supermarkets of my country, some with which I have done well and are not so expensive.

I'm sure it's good, as positive comments remain. But, if you can not buy it for the price, I recommend that you try others. At least my face is greasy, once I used a spray called "sun filter" and ugh, it was a complete disgust. It left my face sticky and burning. So I always recommend those that are gel.

Anyway, I have deviated from the subject. I aspire to be able to try this and see for myself how good it is.
Marie Cris S.
philippines
I love using this product everyday to keep protected from the sun. It is very effective its not heavy and greasy and smells wonderful
Brittany A.
How is this stuff? want to try it but i haven't heard of it