BY DR. TEAL'S #18 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Nourish and replenish your skin with Dr. Teal's Shea Enriched Foot Cream, 8 oz. It features a special formula that works to revitalize dry and cracked feet, giving them silky smooth and comfortable skin with every application. Using Dr. Teal's soothing foot cream can make shoes more comfortable and reduce irritation caused by socks. Its special blend of vitamins and aloe vera soothes your feet gently. This tube features a resealable cap.

Instructions:

Daily massage Dr Teal's Shea Enriched Foot Cream from heels to toes to moisturize dry feet and promote growth of soft, beautiful skin.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isopropyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.

Marie N.
Newport, RI
This product is pretty good especially because of the price. It smells absolutely lovely and tropical. I don’t find it really it’s great on my feet, I have to reapply on my feet a lot. On my hands and stuff it really works well and moisturizes well, I don’t really know how much I can tell that their are Epsom salts but magnesium is best absorbed through the skin and Epsom salts have a ton of that. It is a good lotion nonetheless and is a great price for a lot of product.
Iana D.
My feet really have been so soft ever since I’ve started using this. I put it on at night after I shower. I was also surprised at how big of a tube it was. You definitely get a lot of product for $6 and it’s definitely worth buying one!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This is actually really nice. It's not too heavy, it absorbs into the skin somewhat quickly, and leaves my feet feeling very smooth. The scent isn't my absolute favorite, but it's not horrible. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
another good lotion for spa days at home. after i soak my feet with Dr. Teals epsom salt with lavender, I rub my feet with this lotion and I feel like I just paid $45. for just a couple of bucks! great lotion. Keep my feet feeling soft all day! recommend!
Kyra C.
This foot lotion works amazing!! It smells good and really helps to soften any rough or dry skin. I would recommend and repurchase. Good price and great value. This is very thick, so a little goes a long way.
Diane T.
San Antonio
I really really love how this foot cream keep your feet soft and moisturized . The price point is great and I do recommend this to everybody that I come in contact with that needs a good foot moisturizer.
glam g.
Beverly Hills
Not only does this lotion smell absolutely wonderful, it works! I can put this on dry skin (not just on my feet) and by the next morning you can’t even tell the skin was ever dry.
Breanna j.
Waco
I have the worlds crustiest feet. Hey! I'm just being honest lol! I have started using this stuff every day and when I find the time I put a very generous amount on my feet and then slide on my fuzzy socks and either sleep like that or relax for a few hours. The results are AMAZING. My feet feel super smooth and moisturized after using this stuff!
cayla g.
I love this foot cream! I use it every night after my shower. I recommend after applying the cream to your feet to put on a pair of socks before you go to sleep. I wake up in the morning with soft, smooth feet! I would totally recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry, itchy feet! It also smells amazing!
Majelia A.
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
I received this product as a gift and have been using it since last winter. First it smells AMAZING - like a combo of shea, cocoa butter, and coconut. It is super moisturizing with ingredients like aloe and vitamin e. It completely softened my feet. I would also recommend this as a hand cream because it hydrates and doesn't leave a sticky feeling after!
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
Does it help severely dry heels?
Abby H.
Ekron, KY
Does this stuff help with cracks in your heels?
Morgan F.
Edgewood, IA
I have very very dry feet, and they have started peeling lately. Will this be formulated with enough moisturizer to help?
Teresa D.
bellflower, IL
Do you use this everyday or just as needed?
Katrina B.
Concord, NH
How does this product do with cracked feet? I try to pedegg as much as I can but still struggle from flip flop feet!

back