Dr.Teal's® Relax & Relief Pure Epsom Salt Soak with Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Dr Teal’s® Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt which has long been known to revitalize tired, achy muscles, with luxurious essential oils to soothe the senses and help provide relief from stress. Spearmint is used as a restorative for the body, while Eucalyptus stimulates the senses.

Directions:

Soak away sore muscles. Pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes for relief of sore muscles

How strong is the fragrance of this? I don’t want anything too overwhelming
[product:dr-teals-epsom-salt-soaking-solution] is it save to use this nightly?
Start your review of Dr.Teal's® Relax & Relief Pure Epsom Salt Soak with Eucalyptus & Spearmint!
How would you rate this product?
10 days agoMars, PA
Dr.Teal's® Relax & Relief Pure Epsom Salt Soak with Eucalyptus & Spearmint uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Dr.Teal's® Relax & Relief Pure Epsom Salt Soak with Eucalyptus & Spearmint I think this out of all my bath salts is my favorite!! This salt contains essential oils like eucalyptus and spearment that just takes you out of your thoughts. It 100% relaxes your body and relives your mind & STRESS! Something all of us cary too much of. If you are going to try any salts I would try this one. I have reordered it 5 times already 😍😍😍😍⭐️⭐️⭐️💖💖💖💖💖💖
2 months agoWichita
Purchased at: Target
After a crazy week this epsom salt really helps me relax my sore muscles from stress and my workouts. The smell is calming and not overpowering at all. Price is the perfect point, as I consider this product the only one I get from the store!
2 months agoAmarillo, TX
I love magnesium salt baths and it’s helps our bodies in so many ways. If you haven’t researched it you might try googling it. This brand is by far the best because it knows it’s stuff and is willing to bring it %110 perfection.
12 days agoFrisco , TX
I actually bought the comfort and calm with chamomile sent, and I loved it. Are usually use bath bombs, but on super stressful days, this product is great because the scent is very strong but not overwhelming. I really do feel like it brings a sense of calm to my bath allowing me to relax. I just picked up The eucalyptus and spearmint salt soak and bubble bath. I am looking forward to trying both. Definitely recommend.
2 months agoBecker, MN
Purchased at: Target
Epsom salts have seriously been a lifesaver in this pregnancy and doctor teals have been a staple for me. The scent of this is nice and it is very soothing on my poor always achy muscles. Pro tip- mix one cup of these with one cup unscented generic brand Epsom salts (about $5 for an 8lb bag where I live, much cheaper than the scented ones) that way you can prolong your scented bag! I will also use this with the dr. Teals bubble bath
a month agoHialeah , FL
I remember I got this in a Voxbox awhile back and I enjoyed it. After work it helped relieve a lot of pain in my feet. I stand long hours so it actually works. I recommend this for any one who stand long hours, etc.
Received from Influenster
2 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has helped me relax and calm my muscles before getting into bed! The scent is just right and not overwhelming. This product is affordable and worth every penny! Highly recommend.
2 months agoTalmo, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this product but not only me. My daughter does as well! After any sports she does she’s always sore from her legs and this with the matching bubble bath always gets her feeling some relief from pain and relaxed. This is our go to Epsom salts!
23 days ago
This is great for soaking your hands or soaking in a bath. The price was good, the smell was spot on. This brand is known for relaxing and relief from discomfort. I recommend this for everyone, especially those who have stiff or tense muscles
2 months agoYork, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this bath salt. The scent is so relaxing. I used this all the time when I was pregnant to help ease my sore muscle. It’s also great when I have a cold too. I use this in combination with the bubble bath. I always feel refreshed afterwards.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Tricia M. 3 months ago
It is by far my preferred Epsom. The smell is so relaxing and aids in opening sinuses releasing pressure relaxing your mind body and soul. Highly recommend. I enjoy the lavender and the sea kelp but eucalyptus is definitely #1