Skin CareBath & BodyBath AdditivesDr. Teal's
DrTeal's Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak

Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak

Dr Teal’s® Refreshing Foot Soak with Pure Epsom Salt is known to revive tired, achy feet. Peppermint essential oil and baking soda provides a cooling sensation to refresh and eliminate foot odor.

Directions:

Pour at least 1/2 cup of Dr Teal’s Foot Care Therapy Soaks per gallon of warm water into a basin or small container. Soak feet for 15-20 minutes. Breathe in the relaxing essential oils to soothe the senses.

Does this product leave a residue in the tub?
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak, How often should this be used? Does it dry out your skin on your feet?
Does the salt dissolve well?
Start your review of Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak!
How would you rate this product?
Maurshell A.
Lake Charles, LA
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak uploaded by Maurshell A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I want to start off with the scent of this product. It is AMAZING!!! I like to give my husband and myself pedicures, I try to take care of our feet lol, and I wanted to try a new foot soak, so I went with this one. It feels amazing in a foot bath, instantly makes your feet soft. I would definitely recommend this product. Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak
Sarah R.
Massillon, OH
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak uploaded by Sarah R.
After a long night at work I love using a foot spa to relax and soak my feet. Dr Teal’s refreshing foot soak is my current favorite epsom salt blend to use. It smells terrific and my feet feel so a much better after a 20 soak. I’ve killed 3 bags of it already. ❤️
Lauren A.
Peoria, IL
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak uploaded by Lauren A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff so much . I use it several times a week. So many great scents and very relaxing and affordable. The only thing I don’t love is the Velcro closure because the salt gets in there and makes it hard to deal .
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak uploaded by Frances R.
I love Dr. Teal' s products. The peppermint foot soak is a delight to the senses as it soothes my achy feet. My feet are soft and smell like fresh peppermint. An affordable way to pamper and treat your feet to spa like soak. Try it , your feet will love it.
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Target
I love this epsom salt foot soak. I put it in my foot bath when I’m giving myself a pedicure and it’s such a nice scent and leaves my skin feeling soft. There are a lot of claims that it reduces pain, which I’m not sure I’ve experienced, but I still love this product. It’s affordable and green way to use. The closure also is very good. It uses Velcro,rather than a zipper which could get clogged with the salt. #drteals #epsomsalt #footsoak #pedicure #aromatherapy
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this soak your feet in warm water pour 1/2 cup epsom salt relax for good 15 to 20 minutes watch one of your shows your feet will feel so much better and relax very affordable!! Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak
Amberlyn Z.
Springfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I soaked my feet in Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak and it was great ! My feet felt so relaxed and soft!!! Even the smell of it relaxes your whole body!
Quotacia J.
When I use to work as a Deli worker this was my go to product after a long night of standing on your feet for 12 hours. Awesome awesome product my dogs love ya lol.
Jovanna G.
Oakley
Love. Love. Love this product. It feels so refreshing on my tired aching feet! Being 7 months pregnant it helps sooth and make my swollen tired ankles and feet feel relaxed and soothed!
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Refreshing Foot Soak uploaded by Carole M.
Great performing product to revitalize & refreshly improve the appearance of your skin when used to add to your bath water. ( has Peppermint oil ) Has a relaxing, yet energizing peppermint scent ! Epsom salt itself, actually is effective in relieving bodily aches and pains. It's nice having the option to further treat yourself in self-care, with this products other added ingredient bonuses ! ;) It is also wonderful, given it has baking soda in it, which promotes odor removal & it does beautifully for my significant others sometimes stinky feet !!! ;) Try this product out, you'll be happy you did ladies !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hameelah R.
Clarkston, GA
il y a 5 mois
Bri B. il y a 5 mois
I use mine 1-2 times a week but i guess it can be used as ofter as you need/like! It never dries me out because of the oils it has in it. I love the soaks they work really good on me!