Skin CareBath & BodyBath AdditivesDr. Teal's
DrTeal's Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate USP Soaking Solution

Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution

by Dr. Teal's

Soothes aches, pains, sprains & stings Helps relieve muscle tension Dr. Teal s combines Magnesium and Sulfate - the natural minerals that make up pure Epsom Salt - for whole body relief and wellness. Use Dr. Teal s to revitalize tired, achy muscles, reduce stress, minimize swelling and refresh skin s appearance. Epsom Salt can also be ingested as a saline Laxative for quick relief. Also try Dr. Teal s fragranced Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, infused with essential oils like Lavender & Eucalyptus Spearmint for a spa-like experience, and Dr. Teal s award-winning Epsom Salt Foot Soak with Peppermint essential oil.

Does the salt soak bubble up? I am wondering about using it in my jacuzzi tub.
I usually get the walgreens kind in epsom salt just because it;s really cheap. Is this any good?
Start your review of Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Chandra G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution uploaded by Chandra G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Do you have achy muscles, swollen feet, painful legs or had a stressful day; then look no further this Epsom salt solution will provide you that relief, relaxation and wellness revitalization that you need. Adding 2 cups to a warm bath is very therapeutic, detoxifying, and soothes away any aches or pain. This Epsom salt dissolves almost immediately in the water. The only ingredient it contain is magnesium sulfates which easily absorbs into the skin helping to reduce inflammation and draw out toxins. Dr. Teals soak solution helps create a relaxing feel to the body which helps improve sleep at night. Additional usage are foot bath, diy paste to heal cuts, skin exfoliation, and dissolves buildup in washing machine. Try this Epsom salt at home to get rid of any aliment or just for a relaxing bath; you won't be disappointed.
Patrice W.
Lake City, SC
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution uploaded by Patrice W.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been overusing this product for a few days now and it hasn't been doing much for my swelling. Then again I am pregnant so I guess it comes with the territory. I normally use it in my bathwater as I was working construction and it was heaven sent.
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution uploaded by Clarisa S.
I love the after feel . I usually let it stay in the water for about 5 mins before I go in . It relieves most of my pain and I set in it tell the water gets cold and especially long day at work . I recommend to anyone it is very affordable and really works .
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This stuff works great. From soaking your feet to your whole body, to nourishing your plants in your garden. I always make sure I have a bag at home for multipurpose uses. Readily available at most retailers. #influenster #voxbox
Olga A.
van nuys
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution uploaded by Olga A.
I love Dr. Teals epson salts on my bath! Apparently, magnesium absorbs much easier through the skin. So, bath salts are the key and can relieve muscles and lower stress but also induce sleep. Thus product is well priced and effective!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This works so well on achy muscles! My husband and I use it when we have sore muscles and joints! You can find it at any drug store or chain store! Very inexpensive!
Tara L.
Laveen, AZ
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution uploaded by Tara L.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this brand! I use this to do Epsom salt detox bathes 2 a week. I also make this for my kids and husband. So important to detox from chemical exposure and heavy metals in our environment! This one is a good price and get the giant bag because you need to use a good amount.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,352 reviews
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love using this Epsom. I use it for pedicures and post workout soaks. Dr. Teal's has an amazing variety of products. I love using the foot cream after soaking in the epsom salt. These large bags can often be found on sale as well.
Terri C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
There are so many uses for this. When I’m really tired and achy, I use this in the bath and it relaxes me. I’ve also used this to make bath bombs. Another use for this is for my tomato garden! It’s said that adding a bit of epa on salt to your tomato garden will make the tomatoes sweeter!
jenn W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Dr.Teal's® Pure Epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P. Soaking Solution uploaded by jenn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has helped me out more times than I can tell you. I suffer from chronic pain and soaking in a Epsom salt bath helps alleviate some of my pain. Erosion salt is very affordable and comes in multiple varieties. You can also get the bubble bath!!