Droste Pastille Roll Bittersweet -Pack of 12 uploaded by Islam H.Droste Pastille Roll Bittersweet -Pack of 12 uploaded by Jazmin V.

BY DROSTE

Twelve 3.5 Oz Pastille rolls per package. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 077428160012 K see more...

Justine B.
San Diego, CA
Love these! Found them at Cost plus world market in different flavors and they are great tasting and portable in a cute tube
Islam H.
Gaza
This is come to me aa a gift from my Italian friend, I really like it, even I don't adore chocolate, but it tastes good
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Droste holland Assortis, bitter sweet, chocolate is really good. I recommend this magnificant product.
Carin H.
Bowmanville
Definitely bitter - not my thing but from a dark chocolate lover I know they are fantastic. I like the size and package for travel.